Fun And Friendly Edit Challenge - 15th Feb to 25th Feb - COSED

Here we invite @richrab AND @JoeC to submit a picture of your choice, captured by drone in dng and/or jpg. You are welcome to post AEB and a series of 180/wide panos. Please no 360’s

Maximum file size is 100Mb for direct upload, the site can also accept zip and rar files if you want/need to compress.
If you can only submit a dng then we will happily create a jpg from your original for display purposes.

The Rules

All entries must be in jpeg or webp format.
You can submit an entry for each of the supplied pics.
Your entry must be a still picture.
Objects may be removed but nothing added. This means adding anything into the picture that was not there in the first place, swapping skies etc.
You may post edits with added objects, but they will not be considered for the poll
Create and post as many edits you like, but please tell us which one is your entry by clearly marking it “My Entry” on the top line of your post, EVEN IF YOU MAKE ONLY ONE ENTRY. Failure to do so may result in your edit not being included in the poll.
Entries can be submitted until 7pm on Sunday 25th February.
After entries are closed, a poll shall be opened for all forum members to vote on up to three of their favourite edits. The winner will then get the honour of supplying a picture of their choice, captured by drone, for the next round.
@group-challenges

Thanks all for Voting and great to share the podium with @JoeC .

Here is a slightly wider shot of Tewksbury Cathedral amongst the flood waters at the beginning of January.

Single jpeg and a zip of the 5 raw files (hope this works!)

1Archive.zip (64.2 MB)

6 Likes

Nice one mate👍

And here’s the other option… 5 bracketed shots of River Nith at low tide, taken early January with the Mini 4 Pro.

DJI_20240107125119_0039_D.DNG (93.7 MB)
DJI_20240107125119_0038_D.DNG (93.6 MB)
DJI_20240107125119_0037_D.DNG (93.7 MB)
DJI_20240107125119_0036_D.DNG (93.7 MB)
DJI_20240107125118_0035_D.DNG (93.7 MB)

I’ve tried to edit this one a couple of times and just haven’t managed to get it right. Really interested to see what you all make of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll have a go👍

THIS IS MY ENTRY

5 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

4 Likes

My Entry
And now for someting completely different.

6 Likes

My Entry

6 Likes

MY ENTRY 1

7 Likes

Are we allowed to do one of each or do we have to choose? It’s not very clear…

1 Like

I’m guessing so as both winners have been invited to submit a picture as they both had joint first place.

I assumed that was your assumption. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it’s not outlined above but going on past comps where this has happened is the rule I’ve followed where we could enter both, it’s only fun so I’m guessing well what’s the worst that could happen :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

MY ENTRY 2

6 Likes

It is pretty clear actually, look above and you will see

:wink:

I hit the big red BAN button? :rofl:

1 Like

you pesky kids never seem to read the rules.
No1 rule in flight club? READ THE RULES
No2 Rule in flight club? READ THE RULES

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rule 1 in communication - if the mesaage doesn’t get through, the fault is with the communicator. :wink:

2 Likes

A Tewksbury Tree for my entry…

5 Likes