Fun and Friendly Edit Challenge - 19th May - CLOSED

Been missing you in here clink, welcome back :grinning:

Forever Autumn, Justin Hayward.
One of my favourite songs, not just from WOTW, but from forever

JUST FOR FUN

Been playing with new AI in Ps beta.

Well here is the latest poll folks, not as many entries as usual but entertaining nonetheless.
Vote for up to 3 edits, but please, not your own.
Voting is open to all forum members, participants or not.
Voting will end Thursday 1st June, but may be closed early due to the low number of entries. Fair warning will be given

Can only vote for 1

Cheers for the quick heads-up, managed to sneak in and edit before the timer ran out. :+1:

Sorry, I had only got as far as mid-season six when I grabbed the image. Beta indeed - Iโ€™m now halfway through season 10 and now realise who Beta is. 10 years after the catastrophe and our protagonists still run off in small groups as soon as another threat looms. Should all have been dead by season 1, 8 :slight_smile:

Apologies folks, it would appear I have been overrun with gremlins!!! I am however back online to congratulate @rustybarnet for his winning entry, well done mate it made me giggle and surely was the pick of the bunch :grinning:.
Cheers to all for entering.

Iโ€™ll open up another challenge shortly where you can post a picture for the next round.

Thanks. Although I feel bad for violating what was actually a rather nice image by @Leylo1971!

Well done all. Some very creative edits all round! :clap:

I guess they had to let us have free reign to get it out of the system. This fun challenge is getting harder to judge whats added. I personally think we should have one of the challenges open to anything, and the other nothing added, including messing about with to priduce fake lights and starbursts that werent in the original. But thats just my opinion.

Now worries mate, it was there to be violated, and the violation was greatโ€‹:+1::rofl:.

You picked one of my fav flicks, Cheers mate

Well done Andy @rustybarnet, all interesting an entertaining edits :heart: :laughing:

Well done everyone and especially to@rustybarnet Andy for his anomated masterpiece. :clap::clap: