Fun And Friendly Edit Challenge - 1st December to 10th December - Closed

And so begins the next round @group-challenges

@D0c.Col please post an image of your choice, captured by drone, for us to work on. Your image should preferably be in dng/jpg format, You are welcome to post AEB, a series of 180/wide panos. Please no 360’s.
Maximum file size is 100Mb for direct upload, the site can also accept zip and rar files if you want/need to compress.
If you can only submit a dng then we will happily create a jpg from your original, this is intended for display purposes so we can all see your pretty picture immediately

The Rules
All entries must be in jpeg or webp format.
Your entry must be a still picture.
Objects may be removed but nothing added. This means adding anything into the picture that was not there in the first place, swapping skies etc.
You may post edits with added objects, but they will not be considered for the poll
Create and post as many edits you like, but please tell us which one is your entry by clearly marking it “My Entry” on the top line of your post, EVEN IF YOU MAKE ONLY ONE ENTRY. Failure to do so may result in your edit not being included in the poll.
Entries can be submitted until 7pm on Sunday 10th December.
After entries are closed, a poll shall be opened for all forum members to vote on up to three of their favourite edits (if I remember and have taken a laptop with me). The winner will then get the honour of supplying a picture of their choice, captured by drone, for the next round.

1 Like

I’m more of a video guy to be honest but do take some pic’s now and then. Hopefully this one wont be too disappointing! :hugs:

It was taken at Devil’s Bridge, Kirkby Lonsdale, Carnforth with my mini 3 Pro. It had an ND filter on it as I couldn’t be bothered to bring it down after videoing! Hopefully you wont have an issue with the download.

wetransfer_comp-edit_2023-12-01_0921.zip (86.5 MB)

2 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

Nice pic @D0c.Col Colin :+1:

3 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

2 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

2 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

2 Likes

MY ENTRY

Hope you don’t mind, but we’ve edited your post to upload the zip file direct. The WeTransfer link expires before the end of entries, leaving some latecomers scrambling for the pics.

No problem at all. I could have merged the DNG file in hindsight. :roll_eyes: It doesnt display but can be downloaded if I’ve been told correctly.

Yip, you can upload a dng for download but not for display. No need to merge either, let the entrants choose to do so, if they want :+1:

MY ENTRY

2 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

Thanks Col @D0c.Col for the pic. Brings back memories from back in the day :grin:.

From jumping off the damn thing, to getting a puncture on me FZR 400 on the rear while we were up there and having to ride back to Upholland through Preston in the pissisting down rain visiting every bloody petty station to put air in me tyre :rofl:. Seemed to take for ever :rofl: :rofl:

It’s a shame to hide those cool bridges with all them trees

2 Likes

From a perfectly serviceable bridge Ady :scream::rofl: Didn’t look deep enough for that I must admit. Must get round to editing the video. Went under the bridge but seemed like an age before it came out tother side! :confounded:

Haha, no it doesn’t does it. It isn’t :joy:. You gotta be young and fearless…ahem…stupid. Couldn’t even look over the side into the river nowadays being scared of heights and all​:rofl:

Been a long while since I put an edit in here. I tried this in B+W but just couldn’t get it to work.
My Entry

2 Likes

Around 6.2m according to my old dive logs :wink:

Me too, but I relented when peer pressure from my bruv and mates persuaded me to go climbing in the Lakes and Peak District and over it now… just! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

THIS IS MY ENTRY

1 Like

Thx for playing with the my donor photo this was my final edit. :+1:

2 Likes