Fun And Friendly Edit Challenge - 1st Feb to 11th Feb - Winners Announced

Here we invite @Leylo1971 to submit a picture of your choice, captured by drone in dng and/or jpg. You are welcome to post AEB and a series of 180/wide panos. Please no 360’s

Maximum file size is 100Mb for direct upload, the site can also accept zip and rar files if you want/need to compress.
If you can only submit a dng then we will happily create a jpg from your original for display purposes.

The Rules

All entries must be in jpeg or webp format.
Your entry must be a still picture.
Objects may be removed but nothing added. This means adding anything into the picture that was not there in the first place, swapping skies etc.
You may post edits with added objects, but they will not be considered for the poll
Create and post as many edits you like, but please tell us which one is your entry by clearly marking it “My Entry” on the top line of your post, EVEN IF YOU MAKE ONLY ONE ENTRY. Failure to do so may result in your edit not being included in the poll.
Entries can be submitted until 7pm on Sunday 11th February.
After entries are closed, a poll shall be opened for all forum members to vote on up to three of their favourite edits. The winner will then get the honour of supplying a picture of their choice, captured by drone, for the next round.
@group-challenges

1 Like

Parys mountain windmill. Anglesey

Otherly world kind of place to walk around on a bright sunny day. Mars type of place.

My Entry

2 Likes

Great picture to choose. Love the detail to the horizon.

Thanks mate. I regret not upping the 5 x bracketed DNG sequence now. Once merged the detail and colours look amazing.

Should have put in the original post, taken with the Air 2s.

Nice take on the pic👍

Ady @Leylo1971 can you not upload the raws buddy ?

Just Subbed your YouTube :+1:

@Leylo1971 Hi. Is there a raw file available?
Great photo and lovely part of the world!

NOT AN ENTRY

1 Like

Yep. I’ll up it later mate👍

Heres the link to EB DNG’s @markfull :+1:

This is my entry.

1 Like

This is my entry.

This is my Entry

THIS IS MY ENTRY

My Entry

Go on then, here’s my entry.

MY ENTRY