Fun And Friendly Edit Challenge 24th Feb - CLOSED

This weeks round is now open for @Kings to post their chosen photo via WeTransfer

The Rules:
You may post as many edits as you like, but please tell us which one you would like added to the poll. If not then your last entry will be used.
No adding of objects or replacement of skies etc. Removal of objects is permitted. Posts with added items may be shown but will not be included in any polls and will not be counted as an entry. You have until 7pm on Friday the 3rd March to get your entries in. Editing and entries are open as soon as the link is provided. Once the poll is open you will be invited to vote for up to three of your favourite edits. Please do not vote for your own, doing so will result in your own entry being withdrawn.
@group-challenges

This picture was taken last August 2022 at 05:56, with the morning mist rolling in and the sun just rising.

The location is at Moggs Eye beach, which is in between Trusthorpe and Chapel St Leonards on the east coast.

Straight from the memory card with no modifications.

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll try again

5 Likes

3 Likes

The more I look at the original photo, the more I see. There’s certainly a lot more in it than at first glance

2 Likes

My spin on the image :smiley:

3 Likes

tell you what kirky stunning photos black and white perfect.

Mines not in black and white @crapflyer :smiley: although I have done before.

1 Like

@crapflyer i think the kind words are for @mynameisjoe, I have no doubt he’ll be pleased with the nice comment, jokes aside if mine is looking BW, please let me know as I’ve just had a reminder for eye test :scream: seriously too !

It’s funny at the beginning, the wording & talk on the screen :joy:

What’s this got to do with the edit comp :joy::scream:

Let me think a minuite :man_running:t2::dash::dash::dash:

2 Likes

My attempt …

2 Likes

First attempt, still not sure how to do this stuff lol, thought i’d try at least, altered using Procreate

3 Likes

Lovely shot @Kings Jim :+1:

2 Likes

my apologies :scream:

1 Like

No worries mate :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Struggled with this one I must admit. Oh well heres my entry!

3 Likes