Fun And Friendly Edit Challenge - 3rd November to 12th November - Winner Announced

The aim of this challenge is to help improve our editing skills, and give us something to do during the quieter drone flying months. There are no prizes other than getting to submit a picture of your choice if you are good enough to win the poll.

@chip was not able to submit a picture for us, so the honour falls to 2nd place. As this was a tie between @Kirky and @Leylo1971 you can both upload an image each. Entrants may use either or both of the supplied images. So yes, you can all submit one entry for each of them

The Rules
Objects may be removed but nothing added. This means adding anything into the picture that was not there in the first place, swapping skies etc.
You may post edits with added objects, but they will not be considered for the poll
Create and post as many edits you like, but please tell us which one is your entry by clearly marking it ā€œMy Entryā€ on the top line of your post, EVEN IF YOU MAKE ONLY ONE ENTRY. Failure to do so may result in your edit not being included in the poll.
Entries can be submitted until 7pm on Sunday 12th November.
After entries are closed, a poll shall be opened for all forum members to vote on up to three of their favourite edits. The winner will then get the honour of supplying a picture of their choice for the next round.

@group-challenges

this could be a problem then as all of my photography is MACRO lol (see below)
and I just got the Covid & in too much pain to go out & take any, would it be possible if @Kirky could help or anyone else?
thanks, iā€™ll sort it for next time if I ever win again, I wouldnā€™t ask but Iā€™m aching from head to foot lol
donā€™t think macro would be good for this.

Iā€™m happy to do it if everyone else is ok about it :+1:t2:

DO IT please mate I feel like Iā€™ve let you lot down, so soz everyone, I am a new pilot though & havenā€™t had chance to build up much of a photo portfolio, soz again!

Donā€™t worry, you have not, I was the same at first & had nothing saved ā€¦.

Iā€™ll get something ready that Iā€™ve not even edited myself for us all to throttle the hell out of :rofl:

Just bear with me & I will post something very very shortly no probs !

2 Likes

In fact, seeing as we are in a light-hearted and genial mood, for a change.
We invite both @Kirky and @Leylo1971 to submit an image each.
Entrants can submit ONE ENTRY FOR EACH SUPPLIED IMAGE to be included in the poll.
Please remember to mark you entries as such :wink:
The rest of the normal rules apply, this just means you all have two images to work on instead of one.

1 Like

One mo, so no we transfer ?
I shall post a set of 5 hdr merged, one standard raw & one standard jpeg ?

WeTransfer is not required unless the image is over 100Mb. Just upload direct to here.
And please just post ONE image in whatever format you choose. A merged 5 shot HDR, a standard RAW, a JPG, whatever you like. But please not a set of 5. A 100Mb jpg has more than enough detail for us to play with

Raglan castle Wales
1 x 5 AEB merged

DJI_0046-HDR.dng (15.2 MB)

1 x JPEG

Well done Kirky lad no WT :+1:

THIS IS MY ENTRY FOR PIC #1

1 Like

Will došŸ‘

Hereā€™s something for yall to maul about withā€¦

Soldiers point, Anglesey. Holy mountain as a back drop. Taken April '23 with the Air 2S.

Enjoy :grin:

DG FILE

DJI_0253.DNG (39.0 MB)

JPG

N

1 Like

here you go a fresh link of the 5 RAW
ady @Leylo1971 try this one bud.

Is that an ENTRY @Chip

~I wish mate but it canā€™t be, I painted in the fog & rainbow lol

Just checking :wink:

Cheers RichšŸ˜.