Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 12th March - 19th March

Haha yeah right :rofl:

2 Likes

@DeanoG60 @McSteamy2010 was it you 2 that had voted before I deleted the post? Just checking incase I need to let anyone know to vote again lol Its just been one of those weeks this week

1 Like

Yeah I voted :+1:t2:

1 Like

yes mate was I :raising_hand_man:

2 Likes

Cool :sunglasses: So the only people that know I cocked up are You, Deano and the rest of the English speaking world :+1:t2: :rofl:

3 Likes

I saw nothing…

2 Likes

No idea what your talking about :lying_face: :grimacing:

2 Likes

Cheers guys I appreciate the camaraderie :joy:

2 Likes

I did not want to say anything so i just voted lol

1 Like

Lol Darren well just vote again and pretend this conversation never happened :rofl:

1 Like

I voted for you lol this time so we all win lol

2 Likes

I smell @McSteamy2010 trickery.

3 Likes

Lol. He is after all the records lol.

3 Likes

Result is in for this week’s vote!

1st place with a massive 42% of the vote John @Drumsagard :1st_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Joint 2nd place with 17% of the vote Darren @Darren71 and Steve @SirGunner :2nd_place_medal: :2nd_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Joint 3rd place with 8% of the vote John @Hotrodspike Barrie @MA2flyer and Wayne @Sparkyws
:3rd_place_medal: :3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Well done everyone! :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Well done all, great set of edits :clap: and another great comp @SirGunner :+1::raised_hands:

1 Like

Congratulations all. Need to upgrade my game next time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks guys :+1: and well done everyone else, all great edits! :+1: :clap:
A big thanks to Steve @SirGunner for organising this each week, thoroughly enjoying it! :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks guys :blush: I really enjoy doing it too. It’s great to see all the entries each week. All you guys make it worthwhile so a big thanks to you all for joining the fun :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Your doing a great job Steve :pray:

2 Likes

Well done guys - all great edits :+1::+1::+1: - the “boys” are on the way around to kidnap John (@Drumsagard ) - just to level up the playing field :wink::innocent::joy::joy::joy: -seriously though, well done

3 Likes