Fun and Friendly Edit Comp - 17th February - CLOSED

Another week and another round! Here we invite @clinkadink to provide a picture via WeTransfer for the next round.

And as always, I’m afraid you all have to read the following gumpf

You may post as many edits as you like, but please tell us which one you would like added to the poll. If not then your last entry will be used.
No adding of objects or replacement of skies etc. Removal of objects is permitted. Posts with added items may be shown but will not be included in any polls and will not be counted as an entry. You have until 7pm on Friday the 24thFebruary to get your entries in. Editing and entries are open as soon as the link is provided by Chris.

1 Like

This week’s challenge is a photo taken with my Mavic 2 Pro a year ago, looking southwest from the top of Liddington Castle (dating back 3,500 years), just outside of Swindon.

It is the supposed site of Mons Badonicus, more commonly known as ‘Mount Badon’ … where the Britons defeated the Saxons in the Battle of Badon, resulting in Britain being at peace for a generation. Ironically, the ridge on the horizon is where Barbury Castle lies - where the Saxons beat the Britons in their final battle. And the rest is history :wink:

Useless info. My edit of this has been my PC wallpaper up until last week.

Looking forward to seeing what folk can do with this :+1:

Below, a PNG in case needed.

1 Like

This is where I get to try the new laptop out :scream::smiley:

3 Likes

Send it back!

Looks like the grammar checker is broken … :slight_smile:

Is there a typo :thinking: If so, a hint would be good.

It was me I didn’t notice :joy:

1 Like

The Mac Book is obviously good for retroactively removing a superfluous “o” from the word too …

Instant Lemon Jelly vibes. This took far longer than anticipated, and I think I Lost the plot toward the Horizons. :smirk:

4 Likes

Northern lights :smiley: no I didn’t use the Mac …

4 Likes

6 Likes

With apologies to @clinkadink

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

I see what you…no, wait… :thinking: :laughing:

1 Like

2 Likes

5 Likes

I’m not quite getting this right, but I’ll keep trying!

3 Likes

A try at sunset

3 Likes

My effort!

3 Likes

My entry

3 Likes