Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 18th June - 25th June

Thats a lovely edit there John :heart_eyes:

Its a great photo to start with - looks like its a place that’s well worth a visit :thinking: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks John it is a lovely castle to visit mate

Grey Arrows challenge

4 Likes

Nice job Barrie :+1:t2:

Lovely image Steve :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks John and lovely edit mate :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Cheers Steve :+1:

1 Like

This week’s comp is now closed. Some fantastic edits as always guys! I will get the vote up tomorrow morning :+1:t2:

1 Like

Some great edits on this wonderful image. It will be interesting to see how the voting goes. Good luck to everyone.

3 Likes

Hey guys sorry, I’m postponing the next comp by a week as I’ll be up at the Big Meet next weekend. I’ll set up the vote for this comp next Thursday otherwise it will put everything out of sync and we will have 2 winners at the same time :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Not sure I can stand the suspense… :wink:

bb9e43ab5aa33d4624bc764c783dba9fe5bab8b1299b364169f0d8582e809fe6

Thanks, Steve, that’s a cracking photo :clap:

1 Like

Hate to be the one to nudge, but is there going to be a vote on this entry? Or are people still recovering from the big meet? :wink:

3 Likes

Sorry guys, to be honest with you I completely forgot to restart the comp after the meet and then the last couple of weeks have been a bit mental at work and home :grimacing: I will get this back online this Friday, promise :+1:t2:

2 Likes

No worries at all. I only remembered myself when I read the post about the Challenges Committee :joy:

Good news on that front - nice to have everything under one roof. And with the new Challenges category I don’t have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the posts anymore… :wink:

This is long overdue and apologies for the long delay. The Vote for 18th - 25th June edit comp is now live! Some fantastic edits again, well done everyone! Anyone can vote whether you entered the comp or not. Its an open vote with 1 vote per person. You are not allowed to vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit, your edit will be disqualified and the edit with the next highest votes will take its place. The vote will close 8pm Friday 6th August. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 18th June - 25th June

0 voters

1 Like

Result is in for this week’s vote!

1st Place with 3 votes is John @Jhdee
:1st_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
2nd Place with 2 votes we have John @Drumsagard :2nd_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Joint 3rd Place with 1 vote each are Steve @its.steves.shots Steve @Mavic2Pro Barrie @MA2flyer John @Hotrodspike and @kvetner :3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Great edits guys well done! :+1:t2:

2 Likes