Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 18th June - 25th June

This is the new thread for this week’s edit comp. Well done to @SirGunner @kvetner @Mavic2Pro @DeanoG60 @Jhdee @rustybarnet for their winning edits this week :clap:t2: :clap:t2::clap:t2:

@SirGunner will add the new wetransfer link for everyone to download shortly :+1:t2:

To enter just download the image from the wetransfer link and edit away with any software you like. When you’re happy with your edit post the final jpeg back here. The winner each week will supply the image for the next comp. If you win but can’t supply an image let us know and then 2nd place can supply the next image. It is preferred to supply a RAW image for editing if possible but if not a jpeg will do.

Rules:
*You may remove items from an image but cannot add any new elements to the image e.g. changing the sky (you can still post edits with added elements for fun but they will not be entered into the vote)
*You can post as many edits as you like but only one will be entered into the vote, you need to make clear which edit you want entered for the vote, if its not made clear your latest edit will be entered in the vote.
*Your entry must be posted by 8pm Friday evening every week.
*You can’t vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit your edit will be disqualified and the edit with the next most votes will take your place on the podium.

Any questions please feel free to ask, and most importantly have fun!

Here’s the wetransfer link with the DNG for this week’s comp :+1:t2:

Here is a jpeg version if anyone wants to edit jpeg

It’s Bodium Castle in East Sussex

1 Like

4 Likes

Love the colours @kvetner :heart_eyes:

Number 1

4 Likes

So I went away from the safe option this week and played around with different areas a little more.

3 Likes

Cracking image Steve :ok_hand:t2:

5 Likes

Bit of a glow.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Some cracking edits so far, and a fantastic image to work on :+1:

6 Likes

Loving all these edits guys :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s great fun seeing different people’s ideas on how to the present same photo. I tried a couple of colour versions but went for b&w in the end. There are never any bad ones. :grin: :+1:

2 Likes

Absolutely Paul, love seeing everyone’s different styles and visions :smiley:

1 Like

Just a quick plug for the Big Meet coming up Sat July 3th - Sun 4th July. Watch the promo video below and see what you could be missing out on :wink: Hope to see you all there :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Here’s mine

8 Likes

What an excellent photo Steve. Enjoyed editing this one, wanting to keep it fairly natural but adding some punch.

6 Likes

Love the punchy colours Steve :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks Steve. It is a smashing shot. The colours were all there.and I just brought them out but tried to keep it fairly realistic.

1 Like

9 Likes