Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 19th March - 26th March

This is the new thread for this week’s edit comp. Well done to @McSteamy2010 @SirGunner @Kacey @Barny81 @Darren71 for their winning edits this week :clap:t2: :clap:t2::clap:t2:

@McSteamy2010 will add the new wetransfer link for everyone to download shortly (hopefully one of the levels :wink: ) :grin:

To enter just download the image from the wetransfer link and edit away with any software you like. When you’re happy with your edit post the final jpeg back here. The winner each week will supply the image for the next comp. If you win but can’t supply an image let us know and then 2nd place can supply the next image. It is preferred to supply a RAW image for editing if possible but if not a jpeg will do.

Rules:
*You may remove items from an image but cannot add any new elements to the image e.g. changing the sky (you can still post edits with added elements for fun but they will not be entered into the vote)
*You can post as many edits as you like but only one will be entered into the vote, you need to make clear which edit you want entered for the vote, if its not made clear your latest edit will be entered in the vote.
*Your entry must be posted by 8pm Friday evening every week.

Any questions please feel free to ask, and most importantly have fun!

5 Likes

You sure you don’t want to post one Steve? :thinking:I’m happy too but not from my bed lol. Will have to be first thing when on the PC :wink: :laughing:

1 Like

Lol no rush mate :rofl: You go ahead and post when you’re good and ready :+1:t2:

1 Like

Heyup! Okay sorry for the Delay. Been looking through my selection this morning of the Levels as asked for by a few members…

Twist, 4 Files giving you the option the HDR this shit out of it if you wish. :smiling_imp:

https://we.tl/t-hmWDUXAOW9

Happy Editing Guys :paintbrush:

and the JPEG if you’d prefer

3 Likes

Cheers Steve :+1:t2: I know a few of the guys including myself will be over the moon with getting to play with one of your flooded levels photos :heart_eyes:

Interesting twist mate :wink: Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with :smiley:

2 Likes

Can I be first?

3 Likes

My attempt :+1:t2:

3 Likes

You guys are quick off the mark @Hotrodspike @DeanoG60 good job guys :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Nice job guys, great start. :+1: capturing that fine mist on the water is the key to this one :ok_hand::heart_eyes:

1 Like

My edit. Great image Steve @McSteamy2010 :+1: :clap:

5 Likes

Fantastic job there John :+1:t2: I agree it’s a cracking image to play with (although I must confess I’m struggling with getting the look I want with this one :grimacing: )

2 Likes

Very nice John :heart_eyes::+1:

2 Likes

Thought I’d have a go…

3 Likes

Love the colours in this Mick nice job :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks Steve :+1:

2 Likes

edit 1

3 Likes

Nice job Darren :+1:t2: