Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 28th May - 4th June

Great edits guys :ok_hand:t2:

Just a heads up I’m over visiting my Sister this evening for her Birthday so may not be back in time to do this week’s vote. If I’m not back in time I will do it tomorrow morning :+1:t2:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Apologies for the delay. The Vote for this weeks edit comp is now live! Some great edits again well done everyone! Its an open vote with 1 vote per person. You are not allowed to vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit, your edit will be disqualified and the edit with the next highest votes will take its place. Anyone can vote whether you entered the comp or not. The vote will close 8pm Friday 11th June. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 28th May - 4th June

0 voters

Result is in for this week’s vote!

Joint 1st place with 3 votes each we have Karl @notveryprettyboy Steve @SirGunner :1st_place_medal:
:1st_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Joint 2nd place with 1 vote each we have John @Jhdee John @Drumsagard Chris @clinkadink :2nd_place_medal: :2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Well done guys! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Get in! I did it. I bloody did it!

3 Likes

Retire now Karl

2 Likes

You can supply the next image Karl :+1:t2:

1 Like

Snigger :laughing:

I’m on it…
And in Mo Farah style “I retire”

Gracious winner :grin:

Well done all. Once again, some really nice edits :blush:

2 Likes

Well done all involved :+1: :+1: :+1:

Congrats to NVPB :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

You’re not allowed to snigger any more - you’ve got to snegro these days :man_shrugging: :joy: :joy:

Congrats guys, some great edits. Well done to @notveryprettyboy and @SirGunner :+1:

1 Like

Good job guys, we’ve downloaded your settings to use in our images next week :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: