Fun and Friendly Edit Comp -3rd March - CLOSED

@group-challenges the poll is now open for your votes.
As usual, The Rules
You may vote for up to 3 of your favourite edits.
Please don’t vote for your own edit, doing so will result in your disqualification.
Voting is open to all forum members, whether they have an entry or not.
Poll will close automatically on Thursday 16th March and all votes will become visible :wink:
The winner will then be asked to submit a photo they have taken for us to start the next round.
Good luck peeps and thanks for your entries :clap:

So this week we have a nice easy finishing post, almost!
3rd place is shared between @Kirky and @rustybarnet with 31% :clap:
2nd place goes to @D0c.Col with 42% :clap: :clap:
But beating us all into submission with 52% is @thewhoosh :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done all, this was quite a difficult one. If you could get a pic ready Keith I’ll get a new thread ready for you to post it for the next round.
@Drumsagard I’d really like to see what you done with this again, I’m sure I can remember it being rather nice (and not taken outside the security guards office :rofl: )

1 Like

Great winning edit and deserved to top the vote. Well chuffed to make the podium again so thx to all those that voted for my effort. Well done to the other runners up and all that entered making it so interesting. Look fwd to the next one. :partying_face:

1 Like

Superb pic that allowed so many great edits. Congrats to the winners :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

All great edits guys, well done. Deserved winner @thewhoosh :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

I avoided security when I took it and headed to the field right beside it.

1 Like

Well done all. Some great edits again. I know the secret to getting on the podium now - flip the image and add a frame :joy:

1 Like

Great pic to have a go at… I need to take a must try harder pill🤣

Congrats @thewhoosh. Good one👍

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

Thank you, I will sort one out in the morning :smiley: