Fun and Friendly Edit Comp -3rd March - CLOSED

Please provide a photo, via wetransfe, that you would like destroyed, dismembered, and mutilated by the masses please @Drumsagard
We will be open for entries as soon as John can get one sorted.

RULES:
You may post as many edits as you like, but please tell us which one you would like added to the poll. If not then your last entry will be used.
No adding of objects or replacement of skies etc. Removal of objects is permitted. Posts with added items may be shown but will not be included in any polls and will not be counted as an entry. You have until 7pm on Sunday 12th March to get your entries in. Please note that due to a recent member poll, the entries stage has been extended to allow extra time, and more entries. The voting days will be reduced in accordance to keep things on track (nobody voted after 3 days for the last 3 months, so might as well have more “fun” time)
Crack on peeps

Here you go guys, have fun with a pic of sunset at Grangemouth Refinery on the east coast of Scotland.

2 Likes

Great photo John. Here’s my entry for this one.

3 Likes

3 Likes

:+1: Reminds me of moonlight.

1 Like

Very Blade Runner-esque original, great image.

2 Likes

My entry attempt

3 Likes

2 Likes

My entry. Awsome photo @Drumsagard John, loved messing with this one.

2 Likes

Entry

2 Likes

3 Likes

Here’s my entry :+1:

Really nice original :+1:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Entry

3 Likes

2 Likes

Been playing with layers, alot. And also experimenting with different blend modes, it’s stuff I never bothered with before and as with most things photoshop, one can take them a little too far, very easily!!! :rofl:

(plus @Kirky sent me a wee care package, cheers mate :wink: ) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:joy::joy::joy:

My first thought when I saw this was of Mad Max Beyond the Thunderdome, I get the blade runner vibe but just for fun.

2 Likes

My spin :smiley:

4 Likes

Here’s my attempt.

4 Likes