Fun and Friendly Edit Comp Sunday 27th November - Sunday 4th December

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!! @group-challenges

After many months languishing in the basement, and in light of the dark months ahead, it has been decided that the Fun and Friendly Edit Comp shall be resurrected!!!

To enter just download the image from the wetransfer links and edit away with any software you like. When you’re happy with your edit post the final jpeg back here. The winner each week will supply the image for the next comp. If you win but can’t supply an image let us know and then 2nd place can supply the next image. It is preferred to supply a RAW image for editing if possible but if not a jpeg will do.

Rules:
*You may remove items from an image but cannot add any new elements to the image e.g. changing the sky (you can still post edits with added elements for fun but they will not be entered into the vote)
*You can post as many edits as you like but only one will be entered into the vote, you need to make clear which edit you want entered for the vote, if its not made clear your FIRST edit will be entered in the vote.
*Your entry must be posted by 8pm Sunday evening every week.
*You can’t vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit, your edit will be disqualified and the edit with the next most votes will take your place on the podium.
*In the event of a tie @Challenges_Committee will have the deciding vote.

Any questions please feel free to ask, and most importantly have fun!

@Acedrone @SirGunner I believe it is your duty to provide the image?
If neither of you have the time or inclination, then a new image shall be uploaded by the management.

5 Likes

So this is one I took a long time ago back in 2020 not long after I got my first drone (MA2) using manual settings. I cocked up the white balance and exposure level. Lets see what you guys can do to it to bring it back to life :smiley:

I’ll go first then, thanks @SirGunner Steve :+1:t2:

8 Likes

Nicely done Wayne :star_struck:

1 Like

Ooh, not done one of these for a while. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@DeanoG60 ……yahoo :+1:t2:

1 Like

That looks similar to the edit I did at the time Jez :star_struck:

Here’s my entry

5 Likes

Sorry if I’ve insulted your photo :smiley:

3 Likes

Where did you find that oval frame Karl?

Not at all Richard, its all about different perception :star_struck:

Sorry, been working all weekend at my Christmas job. Just got home Am I too late to say this one?

3 Likes
1 Like

Love the firey sky Rob :star_struck:

Does everyone realise that their entries are invalid?

The competition hasn’t started yet! :man_facepalming:

I hadn’t even noticed. Rule number one, RTFR :man_facepalming:t3: :rofl:

I’m testing the water ! Ah I like it, water water :smiley:

BOOOOOOM WE’RE BACK BABY! :grin:

4 Likes

Youve still got it Deano :star_struck: Although Wayne beat you to the first edit for once :grin:

I accept the challenge, and the crayons and felt tips are out and ready!