Fun and Friendly Edit Comp Sunday 31st Oct - 7th Nov

Father and son?

1 Like

Hurried edit just for fun. Plus relieved that my internet is back after cable bitten in half. Didn’t spot identical twins then?

Nope, but have now :wink:

Dogzilla strikes again?

Not this time though she did eat the broadband and a book about Henry Winstanley in the first week she owned me.Suspect it was a mishkin who seem to enter the house when it is cold.

2 Likes

Not an entry … sadly.

1 Like

Lol wtf :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Worth waiting for the sun to come out.

Worth waiting for

3 Likes

3 Likes

This week’s comp is officially closed. Thanks for all the great entries guys! I will get the vote up asap :+1:t2:

The Vote for 31st October - 7th November edit comp is now live! Some fantastic edits again, well done everyone! Anyone can vote whether you entered the comp or not. Its an open vote with 1 vote per person. You are not allowed to vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit, your edit will be disqualified and the edit with the next highest votes will take its place. The vote will close 8pm Sunday 14th November. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 31st October - 7th November

0 voters

Result is in for this week’s vote!

1st Place with 3 votes we have Stuart @Barny81
:1st_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
2nd with 2 votes we have Deano @DeanoG60 :2nd_place_medal::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Joint 3rd place with 1 vote each we have an 8 way tie! In no particular order, John @Hotrodspike John @Jhdee Barrie @MA2flyer Steve @McSteamy2010 Steve @SirGunner Wayne @Sparkyws Terry @Terry2021 Rob @macspite :3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal:
:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Great edits guys! We’ll done to everyone :+1:t2:
I hope you don’t mind but I’ve only done the graphic for 1st and 2nd for this comp as with so many winners on the podium I would be up all night trying to fit everyone in :rofl:

4 Likes

Boom I’ll take 2nd :ok_hand:t2: :grin:

Awesome edits guys well done all :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Well done all :raised_hands:t4: Great edits :clap:

2 Likes

Yes well done everyone, it’s good fun and thanks to the @Challenges_Committee for all their hard work putting it on :clap:

2 Likes

Wow, wasn’t expecting that, thanks for the votes much appreciated :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Well done all involved - great edits all round and thanks to the Challenge Comm for sorting out the results :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes