Here’s my edit of Alan’s image

1 Like

Don’t forget to vote for your favourite edits from last week’s edit comp

1 Like

Another attempt

3 Likes

Ok here goes my efforts

1 Like

Regarding having to go to WeTransfer to upload images. Isn’t it easier to zip your *.png file on your own machine and upload the zip file to GADC?

1 Like

You certainly can do it that way Rob but the WeTranfer link way is really easy. Upload your image on the WeTransfer website then copy/paste the link back here. It was the most straightforward easy to use method we could come up with. That way the less techie among us or people like me that use their phone for everything can join the fun too :smiley:

Here’s my attempt. Nice shot by the way. Good luck everyone.

1 Like

Nice edit Steve :+1:t2: Are you going to have a go at the second image too? You can edit and post both images but you just need to let us know which one you would like as your entry for the vote :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Apologies to the Challenges Committee I wasn’t happy with my first entry attempt it was to dark and I
found all the birds distracting so I clapped my hands and off they flew , can you consider this image to be my official entry please …thanks Alan

1 Like

No worries Alan you can do as many edits as you like as long as you let us know which one is your entry :+1:t2:

Here is the first of my entries.

2 Likes

Here is my second entry.

Grey Arrows Challenge pic 2

2 Likes

@Sandbagger I don’t agree Alan. I think this image is superb. @SirGunner Steve, I will have this one as my entry, if you would be so kind.

2 Likes

You guys certainly make it come alive …I must admit though I’m getting better results now I have lightroom installed :smiley:

2 Likes

Here’s my attempt at the castle. I’ve made basic adjustments in camera raw, removed the chromatic aberration, applied a slight vignette, smoothed out the sky as it was a bit grainy and done a bit of tonemapping in Aurora HDR.

2 Likes

My interpretation of the castle image using Photoshop

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes