Fun Friendly Edit Comp 12th Feb - 19th Feb

This is the new thread for this week’s edit comp. Well done to @McSteamy2010 , @TonyDM Son and @charlieabbottuk for their winning edits this week :clap:t2: :clap:t2::clap:t2:

@McSteamy2010 will add the new wetransfer link for everyone to download shortly :+1:t2:

To enter just download the image from the wetransfer link and edit away with any software you like. When you’re happy with your edit post the final jpeg back here. The winner each week will supply the image for the next comp. If you win but can’t supply an image let us know and then 2nd place can supply the next image. It is preferred to supply a RAW image for editing if possible but if not a jpeg will do.

Rules:
*You may remove items from an image but cannot add any new elements to the image e.g. changing the sky (you can still post edits with added elements for fun but they will not be entered into the vote)
*You can post as many edits as you like but only one will be entered into the vote, you need to make clear which edit you want entered for the vote, if its not made clear your latest edit will be entered in the vote.
*Your entry must be posted by 8pm Friday evening every week.

Any questions please feel free to ask, and most importantly have fun!

2 Likes

Okay guys, here this week’s DNG file, have fun …

Just want to say, Steve your doing a fantastic job with all this mate :+1::facepunch:

6 Likes

Cheers Steve great image you’ve chosen mate :+1:t2: can’t wait to get stuck into this tomorrow :grinning:

1 Like

Nice. I can already see him … “my precious” … scrurrying across the rocks.

2 Likes

1st edit.

3 Likes

2 Likes

First effort.

4 Likes

First go

3 Likes

Got some great edits coming in already! keep up the good work guys :+1:t2:

2 Likes

First edit.

4 Likes

You never fail me John :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow that is stunning John :heart_eyes: Call off the comp we have a winner right here :smiley:

2 Likes

Sickening isn’t it! :face_vomiting: :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Haha it is Steve :rofl: but in all seriousness it’s seeing what others can do with an image just like this :point_up:t2: that inspires me to try harder myself :smiley: John is an editing wizard!

2 Likes

My re-work, wished I’d picked a better photo, one perhaps with better proportions. ah well here is mine.

Remember to vote for me to have the chance to edit a Somerset Levels shot. :relieved: :zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Wow, who added that!! :grimacing: :scream:

3 Likes

Love this edit Steve :heart_eyes: the amount of detail you have in the rock face is awesome :ok_hand:t2: B&W mask on the shadowed area?

1 Like

Thanks Steve, Pretty much just lowered the Exposure on the cliff faces and highlighted the edge using the Adjustment brush in LR.

1 Like

Sweet job mate :ok_hand:t2: good choice of crop too

1 Like

First edit

5 Likes