Fun Friendly Edit Comp 30 Jan - 5 Feb

Looks like you’re getting on well with LR and PS Steve. Great edit mate :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you mate, there is a slight bit more pressure on this one… being John’s and IMO one of the best drone photographers and editors I’ve seen you have to take that into consideration :+1::smiley:

2 Likes

Thought I’d have a go, edited using snapseed. Coincidentally my Grandfathers name was Douglas.

In a completely unrelated story, I lost my gold chain last week which was my Grandad Dougs and was given to me after he passed away. I had the house upside down looking for it. The next day I done s site visit to one of our propertys that I had recently visited and there it was on the floor in the spot I had parked last time I was there!

7 Likes

Couldn’t agree more mate :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Nice one Tony :+1:t2: Love those warm pinks/purples

2 Likes

You’re too kind Steve :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

I’m loving all these post apocalyptic looking skies!

3 Likes

That’s what Scotland looks like :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve got a post apocalyptic sky for you John :grin:

*This isn’t my entry just been having a play

6 Likes

I should mention that I’m Scottish, so I’m allowed to say that. :grinning:

4 Likes

Didn’t know that Ned :hushed: Why on earth did you come down south with all that gorgeous countryside up there mate?

3 Likes

To be closer to us Steve :smirk:

2 Likes

I don’t think he’s even Scottish Steve. He knows there are alot of Scots on here and he’s trying to influence the votes :smirk: :grin:

3 Likes

Now thats a bit of luck right there Tony :astonished: Your Grandad must have been looking after it for you :+1:t2:

1 Like

South Lanarkshire has never looked so good Steve :+1: :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah I had pretty much written it off as gone!

1 Like

After chatting with my eldest son (TJ Aged 9) he has kindly requested permission to enter this competition, he enjoys photography and photo editing since he got his first phone.

I sent him the image and he has worked his magic, here is the results.

I don’t know if it is allowed but he is a child so if you deny him entry then you are pretty heartless :rofl::rofl:

Edited using a mixture of snapseed and lightleap.

6 Likes

Can’t wait to get up there and see all the beautiful burning sky’s John :rofl:

1 Like

Even I’m not that heartless Tony, can’t vouch for the others though, they’re pretty ruthless at times :rofl:

He’s done a great job on that edit Tony give him a pat on the back mate :clap:t2:

All done in Snapseed on my phone.

8 Likes