Fun Friendly Edit Comp 30 Jan - 5 Feb

Haha looking for new gambling opportunities :rofl:

1 Like

How about I delete THAT photo?

1 Like

I voted for myself by mistake i went to enlarge it on my phone and it set a vot, can you disregard it.

2 Likes

Hey Philip if you go to the bottom of the Vote click show vote and you should be able to click another image to change your vote

Actually all you have to do is click on the image you want to vote for and it changes your vote :+1:t2:

Dont even start ned

3 Likes

Ooops,

I’m doing good things… but not paying enough attention.

2 Likes

Anyone wanting to enter this week’s comp the thread is now open with another great image to edit
courtesy of @Drumsagard

1 Like

Result is in for this week’s vote!

1st place is Steve @McSteamy2010 :1st_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
2nd place is TJ (Tony @TonyDM 9YO son) :2nd_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
3rd place is Charles @charlieabbottuk :3rd_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Really hard vote this week with loads of great edits! Well done everyone and thanks for entering :+1:t2:

8 Likes

Shut the front door!! :scream: wowsers thanks guys :trophy:
This was tough, such a great image with so many fantastic entries. We’ll done to all that took part and bigger well done to @TonyDM & @charlieabbottuk :raised_hands::raised_hands:

5 Likes

Congratulations @McSteamy2010 and everybody that took part. Some great edits in this one.

3 Likes

Well done everyone :+1:

@SirGunner - I take it you didn’t receive the PayPal notification?

3 Likes

No Chris and it seems no one got my PayPal payments either mate :rofl:

3 Likes

I call for a recount this must be a fix @McSteamy2010 :rofl:

1 Like

Jokes aside, it was great to see Tony’s son in the top 3. I bet he’s well chuffed.

4 Likes

He did a fantastic job :clap:t2: only 9 years old! Well impressed

3 Likes

Absolutely, I agree.

When do you want my link Mr Gunner?

2 Likes

I will get the new thread set up either this evening or in the morning mate, I’ll tag you in it Steve :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks guys he’s absolutely over the moon, probably should have left it until the morning to show him as he won’t go go sleep now!!

5 Likes

Haha let the little guy have a late night he earned it :+1:t2:

3 Likes