Fun Friendly Edit Comp Friday 5th Feb - Friday 12th Feb

This is the new thread for this week’s edit comp. Well done to @Drumsagard @Ned and @SirGunner for their winning edits this week :clap:t2: :clap:t2::clap:t2:

@Drumsagard will add the new wetransfer link for everyone to download shortly :+1:t2:

To enter just download the image from the wetransfer link and edit away with any software you like. When you’re happy with your edit post the final jpeg back here. The winner each week will supply the image for the next comp. If you win but can’t supply an image let us know and then 2nd place can supply the next image. It is preferred to supply a RAW image for editing if possible but if not a jpeg will do.

Rules:
*You may remove items from an image but cannot add any new elements to the image e.g. changing the sky (you can still post edits with added elements for fun but they will not be entered into the vote)
*You can post as many edits as you like but only one will be entered into the vote, you need to make clear which edit you want entered for the vote, if its not made clear your latest edit will be entered in the vote.
*Your entry must be posted by 8pm Friday evening every week.

Any questions please feel free to ask, and most importantly have fun!

3 Likes

Nice, clear instructions Steve :+1: Here’s the link guys, edit away…
Edit: Meant to add, this is Tantallon Castle on the east coast of Scotland near North Berwick.

2 Likes

Thanks John another gorgeous image to play with, looking forward to this :grinning:

1 Like

Also anyone wanting to vote for last week’s comp the vote is now open and can be found at the link below. Anyone can vote, you don’t have to have entered an edit yourself.

Some amazing edits here so go take a look and vote for your favourite :heart_eyes: Just click on the image you like best to register your vote. If you click on the wrong image by mistake, no problem just click the one you want and it will change your vote to the correct one :+1:t2:

1 Like

I love this picture so I did not want to over edit and ruin the look… So i kept it simple.#

11 Likes

Great job Martin :+1:t2: I agree it’s a beautiful image! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Subtle, not a dragon or shield maiden in sight!

10 Likes

That makes me slightly sad John :pleading_face: lol

Cool edit, love the mono effect with the subtle colours in the castle and cliff :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks mate! Convert to B&W, knock the exposure down a little, then bring up the individual colours to suit. Can’t get my head around PS 2021 so used L4 instead.

3 Likes

Great edits @Kacey & @Hotrodspike two totally different images :+1:

1 Like

My effort for this week.

10 Likes

I do like that!! :+1:

2 Likes

Me too! :+1:

1 Like

@Ned I would say picture perfect , I would hang that on my wall… :+1:

2 Likes

And a bloody good effort it is too Ned :heart_eyes: