GADC 4th Birthday Challenge

The size of it!

I claim bonus points for

7 Likes

children-playing-in-an-abandoned-tenement-Maryhill-1971-379-15a--1280x835

It’s been a quiet day. Our messenger boys and the apprentice pencil sharpener relax while waiting for incoming competition entries.

Are there any leaderboard dramas? Click the Pic ™ to fond out!
1 Like

The weather forecast got it wrong today and it cost me a point or two as I stayed in doors making and printing some DVD’s for Christmas pressies.
Seems many stayed out of the rain. :flying_saucer:

1. Lake or Reservoir - High Dam Reservoir, Eaglesham - Mini 2 - 03/09/21
    I claim bonus points for a jetty and for adding to Drone Scene
    Where can I fly my drone in the UK? - High Dam Reservoir - Lakes and Reservoirs in Scotland

After 5 visits to various lochs and reservoirs I’ve given up on trying to find a fisherman!

6 Likes
  1. A Castle

I claim bonus points for

6 Likes
  1. Viaduct or Aqueduct
  • Bonus point if a vehicle or vessel is crossing it
  • Bonus point if 12 or more arches
  • Bonus point for adding to Drone Scene and posting a link with your entry
    [/quote]

I claim bonus points for

4 Likes

You listen to geeksvana. Lol

1 Like

@TallTakes Welcome to the Birthday Challenges. Please familiarize yourself with our rules

in particular this one…

It would seem your Viaduct entry was taken on the 9th July this year.

1 Like

And there’s this one again. I ruled out Ribblead during my visit up North becuase it had already been tagged by Anonymous.

1 Like

and why I can’t use Foxton Locks :slightly_frowning_face:

at 282 entries (s)he ought to be easy to spot and not very anonymous :joy:

Oh, for fox ache. :rofl:

1. Mobile Crane

So I was sold a dud when I was told it was leaving today at “12:30hrs” he obviously meant 00:30hrs as it was already gone by 11:30. So settling for what I’ve got

Taken 17/09/21 .Network Rail University Train Station Refurb.

• Bonus point if it has more than 6 axles (visible)
  • Bonus point for NOT being yellow
6 Likes

And hopefully this doesn’t fall foul of any rules.

1. Construction Site

Also Taken 17/09/21, (much later in the day as EXIF data should prove :wink: ) Network Rail University Train Station Refurb.

• Bonus point if there’s a cement truck in shot
  • Bonus point if there’s a mobile crane in shot
9 Likes

A dull day today produced a result. Pleased the fisherman had just caught a trout.

Tringford Trout Fishery

Tringford Reservoirs - Added to Lakes and Reservoirs in East of England - Where to fly your drone in the UK - Grey Arrows Drone Club UK

Link added by ChallCom

7 Likes

There we go Barrie, added the link for you so you can get your Drone Scene bonus :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks - appreciated.

I will return to the fishery based on the Tring Reservoirs in better conditions. The day was dull, normally three + fisherman are in boats (one today so I rushed my flying for fear of him rowing back to shore) and the water level was pretty low too.

PHO-10Sep29-255902

The senior Score Mistress explaining to her subordinates that, due to a sudden influx of entries, they will have to work late into the evening.

What has suddenly changed? Click the Pic ™ to check!

Time for a little celebration!

4A5

@firstadekit’s second entry this evening was the 300th image of the competition!

And @MA2flyer’s entry had (with a little help) the 200th Drone Scene addition due to this competition!

Thank you Ade and Barrie :slight_smile: :+1: :+1:

12 Likes