GADC 4th Birthday Challenge

Managed to catch the last fixture of the season at Lichfield Cricket Club today, My flight was delayed by the sudden arrival of the Air Ambulance :scream:
Like another competitors (sorry can’t remember who) experience, after filming for 20 minutes, on way back to base with low battery I heard the roar I did not want to hear “HOWZAT” :nauseated_face: :rage:

So I can only claim two points…

• filming a cricket match, well 30 secs. worth anyway
  • posting a DroneScene link
5 Likes

I do worry about my Google news feed

My search history will be affected for months!

My suggested ads are full of these disgusting things for some unknown reason
200 (2)

On my doorstep but I’d already submitted the crane. Suffice to say however I wasn’t going to hang around for it leave either way. So same points as I already have. In fact it’s potentially the same crane that I posted anyway!

1 Like

These are the tennis courts at David Lloyd on Pride Park, Derby. Taken 2021-09-06 19:44 with the Mavic Mini from the riverside footpath behind.

Bonus points for

• a doubles game being played
  • the courts are greeen
5 Likes

East Midlands Designer Outlet (formerly McArthur Glen). Taken with the Mavic Mini, 2021-09-04 18:32

Bonus point for

• over 100 cars

A lot of red cars. No four in a row. :frowning:

6 Likes

looks like Jez @Earwig and I are on the home straight…

3 Likes

Was thinking the exact same. Well done lads :+1:

1 Like

Hmmm seems he’s changed his mind

Claiming two points.

Taken 22nd August. Tesco near Stockport.

3 Likes

Claiming just the one point. Mayfield construction site, Manchester, 8th September.

3 Likes

Nope, my mind’s still the same. :wink:

3 Likes

Taken yesterday morning around 8.30M with Mini 2 at Bangor Marina.

1. Sun Reflecting Off The Water

Just the one bonus please.

Bonus point if clouds visible in the water :x:
Bonus point if a swan or goose is in shot :x:
Bonus point for adding to Drone Scene and posting a link with your entry :ballot_box_with_check: (added yesterday)

5 Likes

Taken on 23rd September at 12.00 at the Thickthorn Park & Ride south of Norwich.

I claim 1 bonus point for over 100 cars.

Sadly I’ve run out of time/diesel for any more days hunting so I’m submitting this as my final entry. I’ve had a great time, and happy that I managed to get something for every item at least. Lots of tactical lessons to be learned for next year!

Cheers to the @Challenges_Committee for the hard work behind the scenes :+1:

3 Likes

lazy sunday afternoon

Sunday afternoon. Bored scorers wait for some action while down the hall, in the Queries and Corrections section, their colleagues are working flat out.

What does this mean for the leaderboard? Click the Pic ™ and find out!
2 Likes
  1. Dronie/Selfie
    I claim bonus points for a monument being in the background (the monument behind me is the David Livingston Monument in Blantyre). Also bonus points for Happy Birthday GADC poster (which I spent a good 10 mins on! :grinning:). Also added to Drone Scene.
    Where can I fly my drone in the UK? - David Livingstone Monument - Monuments in Scotland

https://vimeo.com/615333233

6 Likes

Smile :grinning:

2 Likes

I was concentrating on flying :joy:

2 Likes

That’s probably where I went wrong on this item, and now sport the “Mini 2 SuperGlue” edition :wink:

BATTLE OF NASEBY COLUMN

Subject entry 5. A Dronie/Selfie

I claim bonus points for:

• Bonus point for a Monument being in the background
    Battle Of Naseby - Column | War Imperial War Museums
  • Bonus point if holding a Happy Birthday Grey Arrows Poster Make it a good one, these may be judged at a later date :smirk:
  • Bonus point for adding to Drone Scene and posting a link with your entry

Total 4 point please

6 Likes