GADC Meet - 17/19 May 2019, Rockingham Speedway

It was tricky getting a picture of these, some very fast flying!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks for a great day and especially for traveling such a long way, we were blessed with calm weather which allowed some Drone bashing, I’m glad you enjoyed Ali’s Curry.

It looks like @notveryprettyboy and @flyingproductions will be poping in now and then for some weekend flying which I look forward to.

I’ll upload some pictures soon.

1 Like

The quick litchi I cobbled together, speeded up 4x so you don’t get bored.

7 Likes

Group Photo:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Who’s who?

Left to right, @notveryprettyboy, @flyingproductions, middle @Njoro, @sparkman999 and @milkmanchris

3 Likes

A motley crew if ever I’ve seen one

1 Like

Straight out of Beano…:clown_face:

2 Likes

Just got back in from the field as I wasn’t happy with my very last flight, the Mavic was tracking right excessively, the left front motor was really hot. I think it’s on it’s last legs, I’ll replace it and see, @milkmanchris I got a high wireless interference so I think it wasn’t Rob’s gear that interfered with your flight, there’s a lot of new industrial developments going on nearby and who knows what wireless transmissions is being broadcast…:man_shrugging:

That was @sparkman999 ;o)

As some of you may know @milkmanchriswhere’s shorts os that’s me on the far right the only one with the grey highlights

2 Likes

Oops

Uploaded to Kuula, bit of HDR for effect, can’t seem to loss the join line on this one though

3 Likes

Really gutted I missed this. Spent the day working on my kit. Nearly got the 6” fixed (just needs configuring and a test flight), the talon needs it’s esc replacing but I ran out of time and the wings are starting to look like planes again…

When’s the next one? I promise I won’t fly the week before and wreak all my gear this time!

1 Like

The next one may be at a disused power plant in derbyshire. Right up your street.

Oooo never actually flown there tho always wanted too

@milkmanchris Any plans yet for a meet there?

Watch this space