Galloway

A taste of the south of Scotland for you. I took a trip down to Galloway on Saturday with Gavin (StridingSandal on GADC) to fly in the Galloway Forest Park. We also managed to get a bit of footage of the coast in too. I shot this on my Mavic 2 Pro and my Fuji XT3. Enjoy :smile:

12 Likes

Some stunning shots mate. :+1:

1 Like

Great stuff, thanks for posting @Drumsagard I love Scotland. I was in Blair Atholl last week and there’s some great scenery around there too. My Mavic 2 Pro only arrived the day before I left and my wife had her mind set on doing touristy stuff I didn’t get much of a chance to fly :disappointed:.

1 Like

Cheers Frank :+1:

Cheers TFC! Blair Atholl is a great area, a pity you didn’t get to fly much, maybe next time. Enjoy your M2P! :+1: :grinning:

It wasn’t a complete waste, I did manage this :grinning:

1 Like

Looks great, I’ll need to check it out :+1: :grinning:

Great stuff John - getting brave rising up through the trees! Next time we need to spend a week!!
g

1 Like

We were here / there last week. Some great areas to fly. Your editing is far superior to mine, thank you for sharing.

5 Likes

Cheers Gavin, yes definitely! :+1:

Hi Alec, thanks! Looks like you got the weather that we were hoping for. We arrived at dawn hoping for some early morning sun, but only got low cloud and midges, sun didn’t come out till about 11am.

Stunning mate :+1:. Scotland has some of the best places to take shots the scenery is just stunning. Well taken :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks! :+1:

1 Like

Scenery looks stunning. Definitely going to go up there some time. Great video!

1 Like