Getterback and Mavic Pro bracket [SOLD]

Sellling my single-sided GB Mavic Pro mount, complete with an unused Getterback :+1:

Well, a deployed one would be no good would it :smiley:

Also included is a Velcro strap that goes around the entire bracket, just in case!

Also have a single GB for sale too, which you can Velcro wrap around any drone leg.

ÂŁ40 for the Mavic Pro mount + GB

ÂŁ20 for the single GB

OR

ÂŁ50 for the whole lot - if you fancy printing your own double-sided Getterback Mavic mount, STL files are on the forum already.

STL files also available for the single-sided mount if you want to print your own.

And the single GB on its own:

This might be a daft question, but what is a getterback ?

Google is your friend Getterback

It’s a floatation device, Chris.

When submerged in water, the top part of the device automatically detaches and floats to the top, attached to a 100ft kevlar line.

The theory being, if your drone were to drop in to the lake/canal/pond/etc that you’d then be able to find the floating part on the water surface and pull the drone up :+1:

It was designed for fishing rods originally, but a lot of people attach them to drones too.

Especially if you’ve got DJI Care Fresh - as you need the bird back :slight_smile:

GetterBack-rod-recovery-system-australia_651x360

IMG_0041_Copy

I prefer the strip off and get in that freezing water and feel around the river for 20 mins approach much more fun :zipper_mouth_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Does it affect the flight of the drone when its attached ?

Not that I’ve noticed…

It certainly doesn’t affect the stability, it’s very light.

It might reduce battery flight time by a minute or two? But that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make if it helps me recover the bird from the lake :smiley:

Hi there, do you have a bracket for the twosome for sale? I’m on the water all the time with a Mavic Pro and would love to get a bracket. Or the files. I can’t seem to access them via the website. Thanks!

Hi @Skaana , and welcome to GADC.

You should be able to access the files now. :+1:

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map : Members’ Location Map - A Guide)

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown that might be of assistance.:

Thanks!!