Go-Karting at Fradley - Added to Everything Else in West Midlands

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

Midland Karting is a commercial enterprise offering the ‘racing of go-karts’ as a personal experience.
I TAOL from Netherstowe Lane at 52.713009, -1.802135 and flew across the field to avoid being a nuisance.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 25/09/2021. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

5 Likes

Steve. Put your video as unlisted or public in Yt

1 Like

It is…

If it’s still viewable in DroneScene then can you remove it please Rich @PingSpike
:smiley:

Did you add the location to Drone Scene before the video was ready Steve?

Seems ok now?

No, waited until YT had finished all it’s checks, then clicked save/submit and saw it in ‘my studio’ before using it for anything :slightly_smiling_face:

@PingSpike @notveryprettyboy
Unless you are using videos you want to be ‘public’ I think it’s best NOT to include them in DroneScene
YT sees the DS request as a link and will therefore play ‘unlisted’ content
:thinking:

1 Like

I don’t understand. Should this say “not play”?
I clicked on your original video and it said private??

I’ve set it as ‘unlisted’ so only people using the direct link should be able to see it.
If people browsing DS click on the image/link IN DRONESCENE then I don’t think they should be allowed to see it.

1 Like

But I clicked on your link in this thread and it was private. Then it changed to unlisted. Did you later change it?

I understand this. But you need a log in for ds? Same as here?

I’m not sure I follow… why are you adding a video to Drone Scene that you don’t want people to watch?

no did not touch it

good point, so maybe it does not matter and we’ve wasted half an hour of our lives thinking about it :laughing: :laughing:

exactly, i’m not adding them any more :smiley:

Looks great