Goggles from the USA

Guys im sure this is a stupid question but is there any issues using USA DJI googles over the UK supplied ones.

I am assuming they are identical

ian

Don’t worry - I bought a pair from the DJI store on Broadway, New York, last August (much cheaper than rip-off UK :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:) and they are identical.

They work perfectly, update perfectly, and have the identical user interface. The only difference is that they came with a USA plug ((easily solved)

1 Like

I bought my CS from Dubai and like @BCF said, no issues, all the updates install fine, etc :+1:

Purchased from a R/C model shop rather then best buy for £385.00 preferred to give the money to a local retailer than a conglomerate

1 Like

My New OSMO PRO Combo with its X5 Lens, Jetted in from New York this Lunch Time and I save Over £300 off the DJI Store who could not have shipped it for 30 Days. Saved Loads Got a few Free Extras And the Black Friday Deal came with Tax And Duty Paid By The Seller. Am I one Lucky Lucky Man. By the way when I stoped smoking, This Is what I spend the Money, I saved on. :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

Edited to add : I did buy From DJI yesterday the OSMO Mobile for My iPhone £ 100 Off their Normal price. Only To Wake to find London Camera Exchange had it £159.00 off the normal DJI Store Pice . I still got a Deal at the end off the day.

Edited To Add: London Camera Exchange are second to none as far as Shipping goes and There Honest Pricing

1 Like

Thanks a bunch, Raymond! I didn’t think I needed one of these till I saw your timely announcement. I checked it out and now I want an Osmo! My credit card is about to take another hammering. :frowning:

2 Likes

Another Buy That you will never regret @Londroner

What ever you do Richard Do not look at the OSMO PRO X5 COMBO on You Tube I just unpacked one and I can not go to bed Its That Stunning.

My DJI Osmo Mobile will be here today, that service here in under 36 hours after hitting the Buy Now Button .

I can hold off on the Osmo Pro, the Mobile is fine for my main camera, which is my iPhone 7 these days. Bit surprised that the Osmo isn’t included in the DJI Go app, I had to download the plain DJI app to find the Osmo support. More data to send to those crafty Chinese. :wink:

BTW, London Camera Exchange are currently ‘only’ offering £100 off the Osmo Mobile, rather than the £159 you quoted in your earlier post.

@Londroner - Richard, have you had a look at Litchi for Osmo as a possible alternative/addition to DJI GO?

LCE are offering £100 off there normal Price of £279.0 , The DJI Store normal price is £319 and is now £219.00 for the Osmo Mobile . Sorry I understand the £159 was a error or more of a Typo and for that I apologise to you Richard. and any one who read the Post.
As to the DJI Go App I had not seen that, the osmo mollie is convected via bluetooth not by Wifi but the DJI Go apps I will test as my osmo mobile arrives at 9.56 to 10.56 this morning . I will let you know how it goes .Again my apologise to you Richard. and any one who read the Post.

If you bought one at £179.00 You got a real Black Friday Deal @Londroner

This Video explains or tells use, you or me. That the DGI Go App Only offers the OSMO option when “The Osmo is On and With Range Via Bluetooth on your iPhone” or Android device

I Hope These Help @Londroner

Hand Slapped 62 year old seen exiting to get tea with lots of sauger :weary:

Todays Update :slight_smile: “DPD” Your parcel has been delayed

We were expecting to deliver a parcel to you today; however, we have not yet received this parcel from . As soon as we get your parcel, we will send you an email with your new delivery details. Until then, please contact the sender for more information.

“Email Sent head might roll, lol only kidding.” Just my Luck

So I am now logging ofF the take the wife Food Shopping for the week " 2 x 8 in box Chicken stock cubes and a loaf should last her the Week. I am Kidding I’m Kidding… I’m not married nore am I sleeping with any ones wife .

""THE SOUPS ARE ALL MINE “”

1 Like

Thanks @BCF, no I haven’t - but I will. Cheers.

I had a phone call from LCE (you’re right, great customer service) this morning to say that ‘due to exceptional demand’ (big surprise) they’ve sold out of DJI Osmo Mobiles. However, they’re expecting new supplies in two weeks and have put me on the wait list. Price stays the same. For that deal I can wait. :slight_smile:

I had a phone call from LCE (you’re right, great customer service) this morning to say that ‘due to exceptional demand’ (big surprise) they’ve sold out of DJI Osmo Mobiles. However, they’re expecting new supplies in two weeks and have put me on the wait list. Price stays the same. For that deal I can wait.“”

@Londroner Your Deal is Stunning LCE are Really very good for all the extras as well, I hope you paid for your order to seal the contract with them. I trust them !00%

The One I ordered From DJI arrived Via Royal Mail at 3.00pm God it was tricky to set up and activate. turns out you need to plug the Charging Cable in the any USB 2.1amp Charging device while it is connected to the Mains before it would start to work So I just let It Charge the battery Fully and the DJO GO app found it in the Osmo Mobile in Option of Product to link with no problem. and i will shot in 4K.
The DJI Go App can drain the IPhone but I did noy see how full was before I played awhile.

1 Like

Taking this Back to the Tread

“Goggles from the USA”

I Hope You Find This Of Use
If You Do Please Hit The Like or Heart, If You Do