Great Barr Hall - A sad reminder of Sandwell Council's lack of Duty-of-Care to look after our heritage!

Thanks to the Foleys’ meet recently in the Sandwell area, nr Birmingham, I witnessed what almost looks like a sad end to one of our great heritage buildings. :cry: I understand from my research that it’s been purchased by a like minded consortium of locals whom, I hopefully suggest, would want better things for this once great building. :crossed_fingers:Anyway, I hope you enjoy what I’ve managed to cobble together from my short time there and you may even notice a UFO I spotted whilst editing; I’m guessing another fellow GADC member from the great Foley’s meet. Will the owner stand up! :wink:

I TOAL right next to the Hall but @AlbionDrones Suzzannes Drone Scene entry here is close enough for me not to bother cluttering up the area with pins! :innocent: :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Great video… Nice one.

2 Likes

I flew this a couple of years ago on a commercial job for a potential purchaser of the site

1 Like

@Mungmeister Shame it didn’t come off Mark. If you flew there head over to DS using my link above (under the video) and when you get there hit the green button. :+1:

Green Button done, here is the video I did but its unlisted-they wanted a powerpoint sort of video

1 Like