Happisburgh Lighthouse, Norfolk

I know this has been done before but it had to be done again :slight_smile:
It’s pronounced Haisborough, don’t ask me why it must be a Norfolk thing, built in 1790 it was one of a pair of inshore lighthouses but the other one was demolished in 1883. It is the oldest working lighthouse in East Anglia and the only independent operated lighthouse in the UK.

8 Likes

Love that opening shot mate :+1:

1 Like

Cheers @callum I enjoyed flying this one and doing the edit even with some of it’s dodgy bits. My MA nearly became a submarine at one point as I came down very close to the water. I couldn’t see it from the clifftop and the sun was so bright I couldn’t see the screen properly… hence the strobe light :slight_smile: It will be a sun shade next

1 Like

Red and white lighthouse against golden fields and sands, what a great place to film and some really great reveal shots- loved it

1 Like

Thanks @BrianB it is one of those places that the wind has to be right, I’ve been there a few times but it’s always been too windy

1 Like

Love the rising out of the corn shot @ 47 secs. Great colours in the corn at that point. Could have managed a slightly longer linger at that point before the “reveal”.

Good music, too. (Says the person that doesn’t get music! :+1:)

2 Likes

Thanks @OzoneVibe I liked that shot so much I made a still and made it my FB profile photo :slight_smile: The music is from another royalty free site www.bensound.com

1 Like

Thanks for the link :+1:

1 Like

That’s a lovely video, I’m off to Norfolk on holiday and taking the mavic, looking forward to getting some coastal shots.

1 Like

There isn’t much in the way of rugged cliffs and dramatic drops but if the weathers right there is plenty of it to see

Great Video Paul, and great place to fly in our beautiful County.
Must be one of the most Drone location “Must Do’s” in Norfolk.

1 Like

Go to Wells-Next-Sea !, WHEN the tide is out at its furthest, and then go to the lifeboat station at the end of the road, endless sand to fly around.

It was one of the first places on my list when I got my MA, sun was shining and wind was about 4mph and it was 8am so nice and quiet :+1: