Hard cases for DJI Mini 2

Hi everyone, I’m looking for a hard case for my mini 2. Anyone got any recommendations.

Cheers

David

Hi David, I use GPC cases on all my drones.

Here’s the Mini 2 one: DJI (Mavic) Mini 2 - #170 by PingSpike

1 Like

If you want to go posh, you can’t do better than a Peli case. I ordered a 1200 but it’s a bit on the small side so it has been reassigned to my laser levels. A 1400 should fit everything you want with somr decent foam packing. I’lll post a couple of photos when I can.

1 Like

Skinhead Dave down at the Nags Head pub was looking for a new mini2, he is a right hard case! :laughing:

3 Likes

Not cheap but protects your expensive investment. I’d recommend these all day long. I have this for my Mini 2, plus one for my FPV and one for my Air 2S. Each case designed for the drone and its accessories.

2 Likes

Alternatively, if you want to go super cheap, I use this one to just keep my Mini 2 safe in my bag from sharp things. Obviously a different class of product though compared to the proper hard cases: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B081GSZLVC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendations

I’ll have a look at all of them, there’s certainly a lot of choice. It’s not too long of my birthday, I wonder what to suggest as a pressie🙂

Mini 2 case with cut outs…Lots of them on Amazon at various prices.

1 Like
2 Likes

I’ve got one of those for my mini 2 , does a great job

1 Like

Do you still need the gimbal cover?

I always have mine on as it holds and protects the gimbal

1 Like

Fair enough, I just wondered. :slightly_smiling_face:

I use these for Mini 2 and my original MP, then throw them in any bag along all the other kit

Saves carrying round 3 or 4 bags if you’re out

1 Like

So much choice, going to sit down and have a look at them today

I went with the Lykus hard case off Amazon - really happy with it. There’s loads of space under the controller for propeller blades, screwdriver, charging cables, MicroSD cards, etc. I’ve also stuck in a powerbank in the top left slot. Definitely recommended!

1 Like