Have I got a Kamikaze Mavic Pro?

And rice pudding every day for for the next two months.

Well what a surprise my Mavic Pro has had one day in rice! so I took it outside and put a new battery in it and this is what happened -

There is no video as the gimbal was bent and it could not calibrate, The wind was strong but it kept itself under control, later I hard wired it to my pc and looked at the settings, it was showing the latest firmware but I still downloaded it and refreshed it, and put it back to factory settings, the idea was to warm it up, could not get any flight data yet. The pairing light is now working.

I am gobsmacked with it is so tough! I bent the metal frame the gimbal sits on back into position, I removed the top and bottom panels there was still some visible damp in the inside so it’s back in the rice for a while, I will check the flashing tail lights out later. The battery is not so good flashes 15 times when on charge and will not accept a charge, it too is in the rice.

In my garage I have a 250 Honda Dream I smashed 20 years ago, I have tipped 6 bags of rice over it lets see what happens to it ?

joohn.

4 Likes