Having fun on Hayling island with a fellow mavic pilot!

Beautiful day for a flight or two ,so had some fun,boy was the weather scorching!Sure Ive got sun radiation poisoning!

2 Likes

Great stuff!

Who was the fellow Mavic pilot you mentioned??

Hi pingspike,this is my mate dave,who i coerced into getting a drone,namely a mavic pro platinum!:+1:t2::joy:
he said at the time he would not be able to fly it,but now i get the feeling he is really hooked,he,s now got a landing mat aswell, . Think he is ahead of me now :astonished: another mate of mine,next door neighbor,is just about to purchase too,Funny but when i got mine i couldn’t wait to open the box and get everything charged up.but then i panicked about flying it and there it sat,looking at me and me looking at it for nearly three weeks before i could get the bottle to try it.when i first took off,i was gobsmacked how it just hovered in place,waiting for me to to tell it what i wanted it to do!absolutely love it,glad i didn’t send it back,which and im being honest here,did cross my mind. But i thought ,hay, ive wanted a drone for over three years,if i dont get past my fears i will never know weather i made the right decision !

1 Like

Bt the way,pingspike,i will be getting him to join GADC,I hope!

Please do Tony! More the merrier :smiley: