Hawksbury Golf Course 21/12/19

I guess goggles need an IMD6 setting. Ahem… immersion, tbs…

Just save it as a fave list… or move to dji and forget all that rubbish

1 Like

I am really considering it. It’s just pricey. How is the long range signal? And the ghosting in confined areas?

It’s digital so no “ghosting” range is fine for the kind of flying I do… it can be set to output 1.2w and with decent antennas will go a fair distance…

Of course anything over 25mw is illegal;)

2 Likes

£800. Still a little too much for me. I’ll practice next year then maybe it will come down, or there will be a bit of competition.

Sorry for the music. But I love a bit of Honky tonk.

2 Likes

Edited using the built-in Windows 10 Photo/Video editor, very basic but it does render quickly :grinning:
… and NO my Mavic is not this fast, just speeded up some sections to make it less boring.

Thanks Karl @notveryprettyboy for introducing me to this site, only ten minutes from home and easily accessible. I’ll be flying here again. :+1: :+1:

Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Second flight of the day
This site will be good in the sunshine, roll on summer!!

1 Like

Third and final fly of the day, hands where getting cold :frowning_face: maybe Santa will bring me gloves, I got a TBS beany hat last year :joy:
Hope these videos give you guys and gals out there a sight of the Hawkesbury site and will want to join us next time we have a ‘meet’

Merry Christmas and better flying weather New Year to you all :smiley: :smiley:
Steve

3 Likes

Nice videos. If I can learn it, I’ll try to make a level on my simulator that replicates this field before it’s gone.

1 Like

Nobody can keep up with Karl’s homemade ;o)

I assure you that’s not the case :wink:

3 Likes