Hawksbury Golf Course 21/12/19

If its not raining tomorrow morning, I will be Hawksbury golf course at 9.30am. Before the christmas shopping lol.
I was contacted by someone who has some drones but doesn’t know anyone to fly with so he will be coming. I will mention this group.
Everyone welcome!

3 Likes

Flying aircraft in close proximity to The Greyhound Shooting Club. What could possibly go wrong? :slight_smile:

Hope the weather is kind to you, have a good day!

Yeah. lol. Been there loads of times. Good practice area.

I think I can make it :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:
Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Way to wet and boggy for my liking. Not to mention cold. My lipos don’t like that at all

Only if you dump it in the bog. And you want to get the last from the lipos before you flog em. Give it a yes!

@anon34183503, James @Steviegeek has seen me rip. And he liked it. If he sees you, it’ll blow his mind!

Lol. Sorry guys too cold and wet for me

Boooo! @Steviegeek, he’ll be out another day. He’s got some proper kit!

1 Like

Weather was kind to us…
Thanks to @notveryprettyboy for organising, hope mods give you a badge :+1:

1 Like

We are somewhat partial to a badge :smiley:

Who’s who in the photo?

Me, @Steviegeek and Eugene. He maybe a new member today.

2 Likes

So what were you all flying?

I was flying my usual heap of junk. Steve had his mavic. Eugene had 3 drone which I cant remember the names of. One is fpv. Had trouble fighting the wind and brushed. But was a nice little rtf.

1 Like

Videos up tomorrow
Need to find editing time …
well it is Christmas :joy::joy::joy:
Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Steviegeek this is why my fpv video and Eugene’s overlapped… (He was on E4, I was on R1)

2 Likes

Now that is a really usefull table :+1:
We need to print it, laminate it, and take it to every meet.
Cheers
Steve
P.S. Enjoy Loch Ness, don’t bother showing your face again unless you’ve got some FPV footage of it’s resident to bring back :joy: :rofl: LOL

1 Like

I’m sure I can come up with some really nice clear suspect shadow in the corner of my goggle feed that mysteriously didn’t have the hd cam recording!

1 Like

Best freq table I have found is this one

1 Like

Yes! This is now my desktop background.