Hello from Havant

Hope your all well, I fly a MA2 in and around Havant and Portsmouth. I have some great photos which I will plot on the map for you guys :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Josh. Welcome to GADC. I live on the bit of mud Havant Borough council ignores - Hayling Island. What do you fly and where?

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

Hi Mate,

I live in Havant i fly a MA2 and fly at Hayling and other local places.

Kind regards,

Josh

1 Like

At a guess Rob i bet he flies an MA2… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Sorry could not resist,but you missed that one mate!!! :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

Hi Josh,and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: @macspite , and myself are VERY local to you! Rob on Hayling Island,and myself in Havant… :rofl: :rofl:,Nice to have another local :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Sorry for not reading before answering. Having slight vision problems today.

1 Like

Thanks mate, good to be here. I’ve been out a few times and have an Instagram page Portsmouth_drone if you want to see some stuff not a lot on there at the moment but update it on each flight

I’m not too far away, I’m in Chichester but spend a lot of time in Portsmouth and Gosport areas but do plan on flying round Havant, Hayling Island area at some point

1 Like

HI Josh, I am in Portchester and normally out and about around the bazaars now and again trying to clock up some air time in the area? Always on the lookout for some colab flying.

Hello Mate,

Great stuff awaiting it to warm up a little and il be out again soon theres a cave at the bottom of the hill I want to check out also.

Josh

1 Like

Hello follow drone Flying Locals! I am Andy and am in Bedhampton. I tend to fly in the Broadmarsh / Hayling / Warblington areas for the “different perspective “ that I can get from my Drone (MA2). Would be great to RV with other flyers once we are all allowed out. :smile:

1 Like

Broadmarsh Coastal Park has a couple of good areas for flights to perfect manoeuvres and handling.I’m on Hatling - most of the recommendations for sites on Dronescene are mine!

There seem to be enough of us in the local area to have a decent meet up if and when we git rid of the Covid restrictions. Probably be under martial law by then though :slight_smile:

Good to e-meet you! I will check out your work on Dronescene… :-). Hopefully the weather will start to improve soon for some good flying and associated shots!

Andy