Hello from Hinckley

Hi everyone! I’m Joe from Hinckley in the midlands. Started flying my mates fpv quads a few years ago at uni but only got myself a toothpick a few weeks ago and convinced my old man to get a Mavic mini for Christmas(more of a present for me that him lol). Would love to build a 6S freestyle quad so any advice is more than welcome and also some ideas of places to fly would be great. Cheers!

5 Likes

Hi Joe, and welcome to the GADC, plenty of Guys on here build their own quads, so you are in the right place.
@anon34183503 is the man you need to talk to.

1 Like

Hey dude. There’s a fair amount of us based in the west mids and not far from Hinckley

I just finished a 6s badger build:)

2 Likes

Speak of the Devil ,and he’s sure to appear !.

Well you did tag me :wink:

2 Likes

:+1: :wink:

Hi Joe
I’m Steve, just down the road in Nuneaton.
There’s a few of us in this area and we try to fly each weekend even if just for a couple of hours.
I also fly at a club field just a mile or so south of Twycross.
I’ll tag you the next we plan to go out :grin:
Cheers
Steve
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looks like a mod has not been on to give you the formal welcome yet,
They can be so slow at times :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Welcome Joe. A few guys around here to rip with.

2 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Sounds like I will have plenty of people to fly with once I have progressed from crashing to actually flying that is haha.

1 Like

Welcome Joe not a million miles from me in Cannock chase welcome to a cracking club with brilliant guys and gals with a wealth of experience

Welcome to the pleasuredrone :+1:

1 Like

Hi Joe. I’m looking at going out Sunday near bedworth if your interested, unless you have a spot near you?

1 Like

And me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

:upside_down_face:

You interested @Matty1?

1 Like

Yes but I’m in Hereford on Sunday till Monday :frowning::frowning::frowning:

Saturday ?? Mate

1 Like

Waiting to find out if my stepson has been in contact with a confirmed case of Coronavirus before I can do anything at the min Stevie bud, if he’s been in contact with this chap at work I’ll have to be tested cus I was with him Friday and Saturday morning :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Dave
We’ll be thinking of you, hope it all comes clear for you and the family :+1::+1::slightly_smiling_face:
Steve

2 Likes