Hello from Lincolnshire

Hi everyone, I’ve had my M2 for around 6 months and I’m absolutely loving it. I live on the Lincolnshire-Norfolk-Cambridgeshire border so I have plenty of cool places to fly close by. I’m just starting to get into the photography part and want to learn more about it and improve.
I’m looking forward to chatting with everyone.
Cheers
Martin

4 Likes

Hi Martin / @Martin_C, and welcome to GADC. :+1:

A significant number of our members also own M2s and/or Mavic Airs … so you are amongst good company.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Thanks for the warm and very informative welcome.

2 Likes

Hi @Martin_C and welcome to Grey Arrows!

I’ve only ever been to Lincs once in my entire life, around 5 years ago on a camping trip (Boston).

I was staggered by how flat it is over there! Could see for miles. As proof of how flat it was, I found a farm house that had solar panels covering an entire gable wall, and none of the roof :scream:

Anyway, welcome once again mate :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Hi Martin and a warm welcome to GADC from N.E. Lincolnshire.

1 Like

Hi Martin and welcome to Grey Arrows. I’m new to the club too but have had good chats to some of the members, they seem to be a great bunch. I think you’ll enjoy being a member and if you have any issues I’m sure someone will sort it. I used to visit Lincolnshire quite a lot a few years ago as my sister lived in Spilsby near Boston. You must have acres of space to fly your M2. I recently got myself a Mavic Air but have only managed to fly just the once but I’m hooked and can’t wait for the weather to clear. Anyways, enjoy Grey Arrows. Barry

2 Likes

Hi Martin welcome to the forum.
Make yourself at home and enjoy great chat and knowledge that available for you to access from all the members

1 Like

Evening Martin, another fellow Lincolnshire waller here, glad you’re enjoying your droning!

2 Likes

Evening Martin, welcome to the club!! Mavic Pro Platinum for me in East Yorkshire

1 Like

Welcome Martin