Hello ... new to drones.. Portsmouth area

Welcome to GADC.

Good luck with the Karma, the only thing I was ever glad to give back after beta testing

hi.
I look on the positive side in life…

It is a free drone.
It may not be shiny new and fancy all singing and dancing one, but its a complete working drone and grip set that is in working order.

I don’t know how to fly it yet. but I will take it slow and learn at me own pace. …

If I break it, I break it… nothing to loose when its free… but I will have fun while trying.

:smiley:

2 Likes

There are a couple of places in Havant and Hayling I can recommend, even meet you there if you want. Take a look at Drone Scene and zoom into the Portsmouth area. You should see a lot of useful sites …

Great gimbal and coupled with the Hero 5 it gives some great quality videos.

Should have been a DJI killler, and I wish they’d stuck with it

Hi
Yes I’d appreciate that… but i will have to get a pair of spare blades…
them things be fragile,

I’ll be in touch when they arrive :smiley:

@Indy-Garden Hi, I’m in your area. Got any good shots of Pompey?

Hello…
I’ve not done too drone flying yet. i have not had much opportunity . crash landing seems to me my speciality.
I have only had a drone given to me a few months ago, and have spent most of that time getting over Covid which has not been the best of times.
I am hope to be getting some practice in this week. It looks like you are quite close to where i live… may be meet up for a flight if your interested.

Charlie