Hello newbie from Warrington πŸ‘

Complete novice to drones however been into RC for over 30 years.

First maiden flight with the Mavic Mini tonight and loved it!

However half my footage was lost due to someone not hitting record :roll_eyes:

Seriously impressed with it looking forward to getting out again soon :+1:

3 Likes

It’s difficult to get the staff nowadays, Stu

My cameraman is the same, still forgets to record on occasion even after umpteen flights.

I’m not familiar with the DJI app for te Mini, is there an option to start recording automatically?

Oh, and welcome to GADC - there will been an adult along soon to officially welcome you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Greetings! I’m fairly new to the scene too. Yes it is VERY easy to forget to record when out flying, I often do itπŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Hi & welcome from Liverpool.

2 Likes

Welcome to the den.

1 Like

Hi @Ozrosis and congarts on your maiden fligh and joining the fun and wealth of knowledge here on GADC :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome! We have some other members in or near Warrington, I’m in Sale myself.

2 Likes

Welcome to GADC from another Mavic Mini flying Warringtonian! You will find a wealth of knowledge and great folk on here.

1 Like

Welcome. I’m Warrington too and still learning. You can see my efforts on YouTube if you search for Droneinon 1

If want company on a shoot anytime then let me know.

1 Like

Welcome, I’ve only just joined myself and would like to say that you’ve join a great forum.

2 Likes

Very new to this as well, Hi from Rhyl,

1 Like

hi and welcome to the site, mavic mini is a great place to start from , try to get into the habit of pressing record from the start , thats what i did as soon as i get the home point has been updated please check it on the map i press record

2 Likes

Thanks guys for making me feel very welcome :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome.

1 Like

I visited Pennington Flashblast week. You may like to add that to your flying places. Head for the remote areas up by the canal.

2 Likes