Help needed to upload movie

Just tried dragging a short clip into a new topic - nothing happens but maybe I’m being impatient and it takes a few minutes ? File is 117mb, 1080 at 24 fps. Any help gratefully received.

YouTube or Vimeo much better option

50mb is upload limit I believe on forum

2 Likes

youtube is better , set a youtube up , and post the link, vimeo , has a weekly limit

1 Like

:fu:

This! :+1:

1 Like

Ah ok, thanks for that - so I guess I need to compress it or shorten it. Shame really, they are only 1-2 minutes long but hey ho. Now I need to work out how to compress without ruining the thing lol Or indeed become a youtuber - now thats a thought.

Far easier to upload to YouTube or Vimeo and post the link here.

1 Like

It’s the future :wink:

1 Like

4 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :joy: :joy: :joy:
OK OK I give in - Ive gone and joined the “tubers”
Perhaps the vids will show up there more easily - fingers crossed or I look like a T*T again :slight_smile:

:rofl: I asked my daughter to subscribe to my Youtube channel. She’s a teenager. She said “your a youtuber? that’s so last month”

3 Likes

LMAO - what a brilliant image - my comp screen now has coffee splashes !!! wheres them wipes ( as you might say ) :slight_smile:
Thank you kind sir for the image and the coffee splash.

And now I am a fully paid up ( as in opened a channel today ) to that Orwellian dystopian future - Gawd help me lol

1 Like

Dunno about “great movies” but I’ve just posted 2 in the relevant section - no going back now lol

1 Like

So true!! Will do the same as @mockingbird71

1 Like