Help stitching pano please

That won’t create a complete 360, though. There will be resulting distortions from the warp.

I like the last image :ok_hand:

1 Like

Oh, my apologies. I did not realise that Andrew was looking to create a 360.

1 Like

Yeah - that does rather get in the way of things.

1 Like

@OzoneVibe Dave, what about if you export the adjusted pano as a .jpg and then pull in to Kuula. I’ve never been interested in 360’s, so have never tried.

That’s what I did above.

Just trying a longer route to improve potential tweaking.

That’s a shame. It looks reasonable, but I’m looking to improve on the dji Fly stitched version by using the full dng files.

Sorry Steve, I should’ve said, I had tried that but as Dave said, it doesn’t give you the full 360°

1 Like

:+1:

For those that didn’t see it the file that DJIFLY stitched on its own wasn’t that bad

3 Likes

Quick blue fill for top sky.

2 Likes

Thanks Chris, that’s pretty good, I guess I’m just being pedantic trying to get the max resolution out of it.

That’s good too Dave. Thank you. Couple of questions about Kuula. Do you use the weblink or the embed code for here? Do you have to set it to automatically scroll?

That was done stitching the full res images.

1. Import all DNG images into LRC
  2. Export all as max res/min compression jpg
  3. Import jpg into ICE, composit and export full res / min compression jpg.
  4. Import into Photoshop
  5. Crop wavy top line, lift shadows a little, increase canvas at top to 2:1 ratio, fill with sampled blue, change to max Kuula size : 16,384x8,192, export as min compression jpg
  6. Upload to Kuula.

Embedded code …
<iframe width="100%" height="640" style="width: 100%; height: 640px; border: none; max-width: 100%;" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen allow="xr-spatial-tracking; gyroscope; accelerometer" scrolling="no" src="https://kuula.co/share/7jQHN?fs=1&vr=0&zoom=1&autorotate=0.16&thumbs=1&info=1&logo=1"></iframe>

You can vary, or remove, auto-rotate, and a few other features.

I increased the auto-rotate.
:rofl:

1 Like

Excellent. Do you think that the DNG to JPG conversion in LRC will be better than the JPGs straight off the card?

Woah! seasick!

That should come with a motion sickness warning :warning: :rofl:

2 Likes

Yup - I’m using minimum compression at all times … the onboard jpg will be higher compression.

I did have a try (that’s I’ll repeat) of lifting shadow detail in all the DNGs by the same amount … but one image was weird when ICE created the composite.

That would be the better route to tweak … before going to jpg.

It is a tad extreme - just wondered what it would look like. LOL!
(It look effing daft, apparently! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

2 Likes

Great for a super quick scan of the image but less effective for looking at details :joy: