Hemsby Coastline

@stevedevil Settled in for the night matey and batteries are on charge. Can meet tomorrow if you like, either in Caister or Hemsby, I’m easy either way. There is grass land around by Caister lifeboat station or at the bottom of Second Ave as well as plenty of beach and sea to fly over. It will give me the chance to test the Cree light during daylight.

Yes was there last weekend, sounds like a plan, just back now as too dark to fly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Loving that first pic @stevedevil :smiley:

Don’t forget your sunglasses when turning them on :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve just had this image of a group of GADC members on a cliff donning their :dark_sunglasses: like in Men In Black whilst the CREE are switched on. :wink:

3 Likes

Coastline looks fab in the dusk, still learning a lot of the modes still, but Tripod mode fab, sorry gang cant upload vids here as on mobile dongle thingy and will probably take a few hours lol

1 Like

Seeing stars just after testing it for battery life :eye::eye:

They should perhaps notify NASA in advance, telescopes in orbit around the Earth would seriously freak out :smiley:

2 Likes

OK newbie here, CREE ???

Search results for 'strobon' - Grey Arrows Drone Club UK :+1:

2 Likes

Tripod is great for those really slow pans, I use Cinematic a lot which gives you a degree of speed but keeps things smooth.

If we say Caister Lifeboat, we can go off to the right where there is grassland and less holiday places and people, hopefully. In the morning will probably be better if that’s ok with you?

You will SEE!!! :smile:

They’re basically THE brightest LEDs your eyes have ever seen :sunglasses:

But not for 5 minutes afterwards! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

STROBING LEDs! :wink:

Can make really early tomorrow if you like, as here with family and gotta go to Norwich, Can make 7-8am for a real early fly

The Mavic air has a bright strobe, saw that tonight :slight_smile:

I can do that mate, winds are supposed to be around 23mph but we can see how it goes. Meet you at the picnic tables, I’ll be the one with a red rose in my lapel :joy: … or generally smoking a pipe (not joking!)

1 Like

I will head for 7am, I will try and find the carpark near the Lifeboat station, im in the Black ford Ranger

As you head into Caister turn left onto Beach Rd at the Chemist on the mini roundabout, straight to the bottom of the road and the Lifeboat car park is on the right, go to the far end and the picnic tables are there. Mines a blue Fiesta, see you there :+1: