Hexacopter For Sale

A friend of mine is selling a dji Flamewheel Hexacopter. I don’t know anything much about it but if there’s any interest I can find out.

The interesting things are…,
Price
Controller
RC system
Is it a runner ?

I’m always interested in re-using stuff but it has to be cheap :grinning:

1 Like

I’ll find out Steve.

1 Like

You and me both. Just picked up an Aeronavics (Droidworx) 1000mm octocopter frame because it was cheap!

But some people are asking silly prices for old F550s on eBay — like what it cost them to build back in 2013 !

1 Like

I’ve just found out the details. As I say, it’s not mine, a friend mentioned it. Looks like there’s quite a lot of kit there.

FPV Hexacopter for sale.

Very carefully built with all the best available parts and very easy to fly.

6 x ‘T-Motor’ motors with 6 x good quality matched ESC and Graupner props – almost vibration free, efficient and very quiet

JR 9 channel 2.4 receiver and 2 remote sats.

NAZA flight controller with GPS

Sony FPV camera

Immersion FPV high power video transmitter with inline Immersion FPV on screen display module (shows batt capacity etc etc in goggles. FatShark antenna.

Zenmuse 3D camera gimbal with bracket for GoPro – wonderfully smooth – tilt controlled by transmitter

GoPro Hero 3+ camera – powered by the gimbal so no need to charge batteries

Carbon fibre legs – light and strong

This is all in excellent condition and 100% working order. It makes a very stable and smooth camera platform. Will include 2 x 5000mAh 4 cell lipos if required – free of charge.

Happy to share my transmitter settings. Has full return to home and auto land ability.

Collect from Oban, will meet up within 100 miles or I can post it at cost.

£350 – PayPal, cash, bank transfer etc all OK.

Example video here - Storm over Loch Etive and Beinn Cruachan - YouTube

Happy to answer questions – take more photos etc.

Ouch. I’d say much less than that. Sorry.

Yes , the controller is very basic (an A2 would have been nice), motors and ESCs are pretty basic and only what you’d expect at this age drone and build quality is very subjective
Sorry, much too expensive at £350
:frowning: