Hey from Bedforshire

Hey all,
Based in Leighton Buzzard.
No so new to flying, but new to this forum. I have been a bit of an stalker and I have been checking some of the great work some people have put up on display. Loving the ideas and the new locations some of you show off and that I need to discover myself.

I am a bit geeky and I really enjoy photography. Phone, SLR, GoPro or even drone. The drone side of it, just gives it a different edge and perspective to it.

It’s always a little bit nervy to take drone out, as you always gets people complaining about the noise (MA1 is extreemely noisy) and you feel like a criminal, even though you obbey the rules.
I massively strugle with colouring video (currently on Davinci).

3 Likes

Welcome :+1::blush:

1 Like

Hi mate, welcome to the forum.
I have just finished working in LB, I spent 7 years in that location, heading home up north at weekend.
Get yourself to pit stone Windmill of an evening, huge field , lovely scenery etc. I used to go there.
It is National Trust land so go after closing.
Astral Park in LB was another place I used to fly.
Good luck and have fun.

1 Like

Thank you both. I have some footage from Pitstone windmill. I love it there. Also, about 1 or 2 miles away is Ivanhoe’s beacon. As it is in a bit of. Hill, it is also nice to flight around. I will have to check that park, I don’t think I have been on it. Thanks for the pointers.

1 Like

And I forgot to say my name is Eneko. :wave:

1 Like