Hi another Essex flyer here

Hi guys just bought myself a Mavic Air and loving it.

Welcome to GADC , look, linger, stay, read, it’s all here!
Enjoy your visits, get involved,in discussion.
A big Welcome from all the gang !

Hi Ian, and welcome to GADC.

Several members have the Mavic Air, so any questions you have should receive helpful and informative replies.

Take a look at the Map of Members. This is a relatively new feature, and I’m sure there are far more members in your neck of the woods that will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map : Members’ Location Map - A Guide)

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown:

Hi @IB65 and welcome to Grey Arrows :+1:

Is the Air your first drone mate?

How are you getting on with it??

Hey mate. Yep first drone. Really enjoying it. How about yourself.

Don’t get squadron leader @PingSpike started…

1 Like

Hi @IB65

Welcome fellow Essex flyer…

2 Likes

Hi Turbys.
Have you flown any good Essex locations yet.
I was on a night shift last night then headed straight down to east Tilbury there’s an old fort there. I got some cool video. I’ll post some up later. My eyes are rolling at the mo.

Welcome @IB65 :stuck_out_tongue: Whereabouts in Essex are you? I am near Chelmsford :+1:

I’ve not been to any really amazing locations yet… I did do Fairlop waters… I’m trying to get to the old children’s prison in Brentwood… but getting in is hassle… the last time I went the Police were training dogs there…

Looking forward to seeing the Tilbury fort vid/pics

Hi Woolnut. I’m in Wickford. I’ve been trying to get on the map but it’s not letting me.

1 Like

What’s been the problem?

Probably all my doing. Lol
I’ve followed the instructions - entered location - clicked save and nothing on the map. Unless for some reason I can’t see my own location. I’m not sure.

1 Like

Strange - it’s not visible to me, either. I’ll see what can be done.

Cheers

1 Like

You’re on the map now, anyway … I added it for you. :+1:

Not sure what the problem was. :confused:

Thanks

1 Like

send your drone up, see if your town still exists :slight_smile:

Hi Essex flyer,

As you are only in Wickford if you ever fancy flying at the beach at Chalkwell you would be most welcome at our club house, we can sort a free parking space for you and put the kettle on.

Best wishes,

Tony.

Chalkwell Lifeguards Club

Hello @IB65 , I am in Rayleigh. Where do you fly around here? Am a newbie so open spaces needed :slight_smile: @chalkwelllifeguards - is this offer still open?