Hi from Coventry!

I have tried again this morning on my Mac (and iPhone and iPad) and none of them offer Coventry as an option for my location. Im out of ideas now?

Clutching at straws, got an ad-blocker enabled? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Good suggestion, thanks.
I do have one (and a VPN), but I have tried turning them both off, and the problem persists … as I begin to enter the first few letters, the system suggests locations, but after the “t” there are no more places to chose from!!
I might try a different browser and see if that solves it … but thanks again.

1 Like

Thanks for trying some more. It would be useful for us to know what the problem is … should you solve it.

If not, we’ll put the location into your profile for you.

1 Like

This morning, on my Mac, I tried using Firefox (didn’t work) and Chrome (that worked!!!).
I took a screenshot as I entered each character… and it didn’t look like it was going to work, but as i entered the last letter of Coventry, up it popped.

If you look at the third screenshot (after entering “Coventr”) the system said no results, but after entering the letter y it appeared.

I hope this is helpful, and the good news is I should now be on the map :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah - so it was this that I mentioned. :wink:

In Chrome yes, but not in Firefox or Safari on the Mac, or Safari on the iPhone or iPad. On all of these I entered the full word, and nothing came up. I have no idea why :crazy_face:

1 Like

OK - thanks for the clarification. Will try and feed this back to the developer of the Plugin. :+1:

Glad you are on the map! :slight_smile:

Complete shambles :grin:

1 Like