Hi from Flintshire, North wales

Hi from North Wales. New to drones, got a DJI Spark, trying to find places to fly around near me which are interesting.

5 Likes

Welcome! Which part of North Wales are you from.

Flintshire

I’d be straight up snowdonia!

2 Likes

Hi there, you can find some places on Dronescene. I’ve flown recently at Conwy Castle and at TSS Duke of Lancaster. At some point soon, I hope to fly at the old Denbigh Asylum. If you fancy a trip round to the Wirral, you could try Bidston Hill (at a quiet time of day). Flint Castle is also on my list.

2 Likes

Hi Br
some good areas to fly you have suggested I like the sound of Conway Castle and Flint Castle.

1 Like

Hi Clive / @evilc666, and welcome to GADC. :+1:

A significant number of our members also own the Spark … so you are amongst good company.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: How to add yourself to the Members Map )

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!