Hi from Norfolk!

Another new member here from Norfolk, more precisely to the east of Norwich between Brundall and Acle.
I previously owned a Mavic Air, but wasn’t getting the use out of it as I just was not confident as to where I could and couldn’t fly, so it got sold. However, a year later and I have the bug again and so have just placed and order for the Mavic Air 2. Hopefully I’ll get more use out of this one (or the wife will kill me!).

2 Likes

Once you get out there,and start flying,you will love it!!! Lets be honest,if you fly sensibility,as i am sure you will,you are no more annoying then dog walkers,kids,cyclists,or anyone else,we have the same rights! GET OUT THERE AND FLY!! and most of all enjoy! :+1: :+1: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :wink:

1 Like

@chrisjohnbaker another in your neck of the woods.

1 Like

Welcome!

I’m central Norwich and actually off to Eaton park today with mine. If ever you fancy meeting up for a fly just let me know.

I’m using this lockdown as an excuse to exercise with my Drone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi , welcome to GADC, always good to have another local member, you are in a lovely spot where you are to fly . As for confidence that comes with experience so get out there and as my mentor says fly the arse off it , you have come to the right place here as this site has loads of useful information, help and support.
Just follow the drone code and have fun.

1 Like

Welcome aboard. A mine of information on here at all times

1 Like

Welcome, I fly mine in Norwich there’s lots of places to fly,

1 Like