Hi from North Yorkshire

Hope the weather turns out good for your trip

Nice camping trip, but unfortunately the weather was pants so was unable to flyšŸ˜Ÿ

1 Like

Thinking of going up to whitby this week end , any ideas of which part to fly from ?

Go early or late, itā€™s rammed at the moment :slightly_frowning_face:

Cheers was thinking on evening to catch sundown, I hope ā€¦:crossed_fingers:

Definitely not the weekend. Probably best before 8and after 8. I had a cycle up there on Tuesday and as previous comment said it was rammed.
Probably best parking near Hawsker and walking the coast path. Thereā€™s probably some little spots you could take off from and fly over the cliff away from folk

@HazzarUK posted some great shots from there last week, he can probably offer some current good advice, Harry ?

Cheers guys I appreciate the knowledge . Probably saved me time and effort . Might check out a little further up coast for a little small spots if lucky .

@anon18134738 There is a lovely patch of grass right next to the Abbey. Iā€™ll What3words it. :grinning:

1 Like

@anon18134738 You canā€™t do it by the pier or the promenade, way too many people and seagulls.This is the best location https://w3w.co/rocks.inversion.crunches

Thanks hazzar much appreciated mate probably not a good idea at peak of summer with it been busy and all

Nah honestly youā€™ll be fine. I went there last Friday when was just as rammed and hot. I parked up at Westcliffs. That view will be from the top of the cliffs so youā€™ll see all of Whitby, the Abbey and coastline itā€™s beautifulšŸ‘

1 Like

Nice one thanks :blush: